Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mel Gibson And Time Magazine



Time magazine refers to Mel Gibson as a "toxic" superstar. You see you can't do a story about a new Mel Gibson movie unless you distance yourself from his attitude toward Jews. You have to make that clear so that non-Jews won't come up to you and ask you angrily if you are anti Semitic. Anti Semitic means "Jew hater." Mel Gibson is considered to be Jew hater because when he was arrested once he said Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. He didn't elaborate and for some reason no one has ever asked him why he says that is the case. If the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world I would find that to be an interesting lecture series. And if they aren't - well, I have to say I haven't heard about even one Jew ever responding to Mel Gibson's opinion with "No we're not!!" Or responding with "That's true!! Everyone's trying to kill us and we don't want them to!!" Something. Anything. But that never happened. The statement "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" never got spread-out onto the table like a Mercator Projection of the earth and analyzed. It was more like - the Press Response was more like - You can't say that. Don't ask why you can't say that, you just can't say that. So Richard Corliss, the fellow who passes Corlissian Judgement on the hard work of others and is convinced the movie industry needs him and not the other way around, he refers to Mel Gibson as a "toxic" superstar. What he means by this, since I understand shitty writers, being one, is that Mel Gibson is toxic to himself. This is how you avoid a fight with someone who can kick your ass. You say they are their own worst enemy. You do not say YOU are the guy's worst enemy. Otherwise he might come looking for you to smooth things over. With the backside of a shovel, calmly smoothing and leveling-off the terrain above you as you stare up at it from 6 feet down. Corliss should be nervous about calling Gibson names because a snitty little movie sycophant for the WB named Sam Rubin once stuck a microphone in Gibson's face and suggested he should quit acting because of the remarks attributed to him. Remarks about the Jews. Gibson paused on his journey toward greatness to turn and put his angry face close to Rubin's probably-suddenly-peeing one and said "That's right: 'attributed' to me. That means I may or may not have said it. Now let me ask YOU something: you don't have a dog in this fight do you? Or do you." There is no record of the response made by Rubin-The-Jew to this inquiry about his Jew ancestry. He was probably unconscious from fear. He LOOKS like baby ducklings waddling toward him on the sidewalk would scare the shit out of him. The reason Corliss went to all this necessary-in-journalism trouble to cover his own ass by writing a ten million word preamble to separate himself from Gibson was so that he could say something positive about the movie since that's what he REALLY wanted to do but didn't want to get into trouble for saying something positive about a Mel Gibson movie without first going through the drill of reminding everyone that Mel Gibson said something bad about ALL THE JEWS. Saying something bad about an entire race or religion or ethnicity or tribe or species or
group or any aggregation of more than one - is wrong. According to everyone but me. Not only is an OPINION liable to get you
"shunned and vilified," even using a bad adjective or noun or pronoun or part of speech or item of VOCABULARY - like nigger for example, will do it, will "ruin" you. Or saying Mexican around white people. White people - gringos - become enraged that you would use such language to refer to someone from Mexico or of Mexican ancestry in their presence, the proper word is hispanic. To me the proper word is spic or wetback or beaner. But I settle for Mexican often because that is saying the same thing. And white people know this, they know that "mexican" is basically an insult so they won't say Mexican around Mexicans. This pisses Mexicans off, white people calling them hispanics, a lot more than it would piss them off calling them Mexicans - at least the Mexicans I know, which is the dangerous variety. "NOT ALL OF THEM ARE DANGEROUS!!!" Yeah, I know, I was stunned when I learned that firsthand myself. A lot of them are meek and mild and happy and work long hours and are up at dawn and down at midnight and like to have falmily fun and breed hot chicks that are hot until they are 16 then something bad happens to them, and grow good cigars and make good tequila and have good dope. Corliss then closes his basically-approving article with the notion that Gibson would be great as Nixon in a Richard Nixon movie because - of course, this is Time - Nixon was a tortured, disturbed, ruthless man. Commies, like the ones at Time, HATE Richard Nixon because Nixon thought commies were the scum of the earth and said so. Which they are. However I have seen the Mel Gibson movie, Edge of Darkness, and have to disagree: Mel Gibson should not be playing Nixon. Mel Gibson should be playing Batman. THAT would be fucking GREAT!!!! In the new Mel Gibson movie he plays a hate-filled vengeance-machine. Which is what Batman is. And since Mel Gibson seems to be actually deranged and full of hate - which tells me he is aware of things - and since he is portraying this emotion a whole lot better than the people who have played Batman so far have been able to do......i mean, really, George Clooney, Mr Lib Douchebag 2010?.....Christian Slater? alias Mr Mumbles, alias maybe I hit her maybe i didnt?.....Michael Keaton?....Well, I guess he wasn't so bad. VAL KILMER?????? Why not just use Johnny Weir. No, I think Mel Gibson is the guy for the job. And I guarantee you, if Mel Gibson was playing Batman, whether the movie was good or whether the movie was bad, when the movie was over there'd be no more Jews in Gotham City.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Johnny Weir Update


I know this has been anxiously awaited, more news about Johnny Weir. Well, it turns out he is a total douche after all. I guess I should have known that, based on - well, 10,000 different things that would be obvious to someone who never even heard of him, they're that fucking blatant. Anyway, he folded to the "demands" of PETA. He does not want the emphasis to be on his costume. Oh, really? When did THAT start? Of course, unless someone does a DNA test on the left arm of the costume - which is where the dead fox is - it could be he's lying. He claims the flap is too distracting. It's interrupting his concentrating. He has an entire 8 week series on Sundance currently being broadcast screaming-out how fucking "outrageous" he is and in which he shows his naked glutes and parades around in bikini pants, and none of this is interrupting his concentration. PETA however is. I just ain't buyin' it. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, MR. WEIR!" Oh, shoot, the cake I was baking just fell because i yelled. OH POO!!!

Obama Gets Stupider By The Day


The nigger in chief, shown here demonstrating how he holds little boys' ears when they are blowing him, is feeling a certain unsureness about his future in politics and sensing that the white segment of society is finally getting over its fear of offending niggers and proclaiming aloud with their tongues what their eyes have been looking at for years, namely that's he's a fucking agent of Islam and Marx - which are basically the same thing - and he therefore wants everyone to get along. Let's stop the devisiveness. Devisiveness to a nigger and to a Muslim means not letting them fuck you in the ass. You are being devisive if you kick them in the balls. Obama wants - is begging - for the Republicans to stop thwarting the Democrats and he is begging white America to stay black like they were a year ago. If you don't do what Obama wants then you are being "uncooperative." Well, yeah, stupid, that's what this is all about, people don't want to cooperate with you. I know you are not used to this, but the crib has been removed and you now have to toddle about on your own. Only now a lot of people are anxious to knock you down. And you are not used to walking on your own so I am sure it will be easy to do, knocking you down.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Starting To Like This Cupcake Son Of A Bitch



Johnny Weir is a skater and probably the most flamboyant poof in the history of anything. He makes Liberace and Rip Taylor and Paul Lynde and Waylon Flowers and Truman Capote and all of Depeche Mode and The Pet Shop Boys and Soft Cell look
like Marines in the act of knifing Muslims in the face repeatedly and with a fury until they are dead, along with all their children. He is very VERY effeminate, in other words. He apparently is also the only person who is in the public arena who has a set of balls. Which is kind of weird because he probably dreams of having a vagina. Anyway he told PETA, the people who throw ink and paint on women wearing mink coats, he told them all to go fuck themselves. Nobody talks to PETA this way. They are all afraid. It's like telling a Muslim that Mohammed was a Jew faggot, that Allah is a goat, and that Islam is a pesthole full of child molesters. All of which statements are true by the way. So they couldn't get anywhere with him so they started tormenting his seamstress costume-maker. He told them, hey, leave her alone, she's just doing what I told her, you come see me with your bullying shit, you got a problem, back offa my employee. Shit, Al Capone couldn'ta said it better. I'm startin' to like this pansy.

Animal rights group unhappy with Weir wearing fur
By NANCY ARMOUR, AP National Writer
Jan 26, 10:11 pm EST
Buzz up! 1611
Print
CHICAGO (AP)—Friends of Animals posted an open letter to U.S. figure skater Johnny Weir criticizing him for having fox fur on one of his costumes and asking him to stop wearing fur.

The animal advocacy group also contacted his costume designer, Stephanie Handler, on Tuesday.

FILE - In this Jan. 17, 2010, …
AP - Jan 26, 9:52 pm EST
1 of 22010 Olympics Gallery


“I totally get the dirtiness of the fur industry and how terrible it is to animals. But it’s not something that’s the No. 1 priority in my life,” Weir said on Tuesday. “There are humans dying everyday. There are thousands if not millions of homeless people in New York City. Look at what just happened in Haiti.

“I tend to focus my energy, if there is a cause, on humans. While that may be callous and bad of me, it’s my choice.”

Weir loves fashion, and his costumes tend to be on the avant-garde—some would say extreme—side. When the three-time U.S. champion redesigned his free skate costume before the U.S. champions, he had Handler add a tuft of white fox fur to the left shoulder.

Weir said he thought the costume was “lovely,” but Friends of Animals disagreed. Foxes are electrocuted or beaten, and their pelts are obtained by skinning the animals alive, said Anai Rhoads, spokeswoman for the group.

“He’s a role model for a lot of people, including other skaters,” said Priscilla Feral, president of Friends of Animals. “When he makes fun of the suffering of animals that are consumed for this frivolous fashion industry and whose lives are sacrificed so he can wear little tufts of fur on his outfit, that’s fair game for comment.”

Weir finished third at the U.S. champs, qualifying for his second Olympic team.

Friends of Animals was not the first group to target Weir. He said he’s gotten letters from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, and people have sent him videos depicting how animals are treated by the fur industry.

But Weir said this was the first time someone has contacted Handler.

“She did what I asked her to. It wasn’t her choice to make me a costume with fur,” Weir said. “At least directly come to me and yell at me. Don’t attack my peeps.”

Weir said he understands the groups’ objections, but he doesn’t share their point of view.

Besides, he’s not the only skater wearing animal skin products.

“Every skater is wearing skates made out of cow,” Weir said. “Maybe I’m wearing a cute little fox while everyone else is wearing cow, but we’re all still wearing animals.”

Updated Jan 26, 10:11 pm EST

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Niggers Make Everything Worse. Even Earthquakes.

Even Muslims can't figure out niggers. According to some Muslims claiming to be helping the Haiti niggers, they were going to construct some tents and the niggers chased them off with machetes saying if they didn't get out they would burn the tents already erected. The Muslims, who live morning noon and night in the midst of insanity and stupidity, even the Muslims were astounded by this level of dopiness. Which just goes to show you niggers can make even a 7 point Oh earthquake worse. They can increase the wreckeage and mess and debris and raise the body count. A normal community - say, of white people in Omaha - would work together to save lives and clean things up. The niggers go around killing more people and making a bigger mess. And the reason they do this is because THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH NIGGERS!!! EVEN THE FUCKING MUSLIMS CAN'T FIGURE THEM OUT!! I know: let's give them billions of dollars!! They will use the money to clean up the mess and save lives and make the community better. No: THEY'LL USE THE MONEY TO BUY MORE MACHETES, YOU DUMB-ASS FUCK!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jury Duty Over

I went to jury duty today. In L.A., because there are so many niggers and mexicans, they have a lot of people come on down in order to send the niggers and mexicans to jail because the niggers and Mexicans are running riot and it's like Iraq, only with more killings, around here. The City needs to get the white people involved. It's not right that the niggers and Mexicans and the State are causing all the chaos by themselves, they have to get the white people involved too. Fair to say there were as many "Asians," or nips, chinks, gooks, slopes flips and whatever Koreas are called, there too as there were white people. Can we learn anything from this? What EYE can learn from it is that the Yellow Peril and the White Power don't commit any crimes. But what do I know. In jury duty you sit and do nothing. Just like a government employee. There is no concept of time. Well, there is for YOU because your whole life is on hold, it has come to a complete stop, and while YOU are sitting there doing nothing you are sad and depressed and lethargic and apathetic and glum and morose. The government employees are ALSO just sitting there doing nothing but they are all elated and happy and enthusiastic and in a good mood and laughing and joking and slapping each other on the back and winking and poking each other in the ribs, and life is good. What are they so happy about?.....because all the GLUM people - who are losing money while on jury duty - are paying the government employees salaries: which salaries are still in full momentum down there at the hall of HAHAHA justice. So you might be asking, Hey, Jay, how does jury duty work? Well, Bobby, it works like this. You open your mailbox and you get an envelope that says "Summons" on it. In red letters. Is it an advertising ploy? Is it junk mail? Well no, Bobby, unless the people inside the letter are lying, it is an order from the court for you to appear!! Even though you didn't do anything. Oh, but Bobby, you DID do something: you were born and you lived to be 18. So you have to appear. They tell you right away that if you ignore the "summons" you will be fined 1500 dollars and still have to do jury duty and maybe go to jail, and probably all of this without a jury trial. Now Bobby, I know what you're thinking: you're thinking, "Jay?...the way I see it jurors are going to be very pissed off people when that trial starts. I feel sorry for the defendant, Jay!" Well, Bobby, you SHOULD feel sorry for the defendant because unless he has film of himself personally taking Jesus down from the cross and weeping over his dead, skewered body and sobbing "They have pierced my Savior, the Lamb Of God Who died for my sins," you are going teach that fucking defendant a lesson he will never forget for dragging you into his world and fucking up your life and PISSING YOU OFF SO FUCKING MUCH!! But in fact the defendant didn't do any of these things. He's innocent!! At least as far as being responsible for you being on Jury Duty. The Founding Fathers are responsible for that. The instigators of the Constitution are responsible - at least they are the first in line. Whoever put your jury summons in the mailbox is bringin' up the rear. Ironically it is that mail clerk that you meet first. You won't get down to the end of the jury duty Line of Responsibility to meet James fucking Madison or Uncle Milty Hamilton until you DIE. It goes that far back. Now, the judge in the courtroom made it very clear to us all that the guilty guy sitting in the chair, who was the reason we were there, was innocent as far as PRESUMPTION was concerned. You - the juror - and everyone else on earth is supposed to presume Leroy over there - it was in fact a nigger, big surprise there for ya I'll bet, uh? - the Universe is suppose to ASSUME that he is innocent. Even though he is on trial. And was arrested. And is now actually crying, this big young buck, because he knows that this will be his Third Strike of Presumed Innocence and that this time for stealing what was hinted to be a very small amount of property that was returned he will likely go to jail for 25 years of presumed innocence in a concrete compound filled only with men, all of them - by now - homosexual. It will be the prosecutor's "job" to PROVE that Leroy did what the arresting officers, the only witnesses against him, say he did. Leroy you may recall is the presumed innocent poor bastard in chains and manacles and ropes and dog collars and an anvil locked to each foot. He is presumed innocent. I wanted to say to the judge then why the fuck is he here. Just let the fucker go. But the fact is, someone obviously is presuming he ISN'T innnocent. SOMEONE must think pretty strong that the fucker is actually guilty. 'Cause they ain't lettin' him go. It's just a maelstrom of lies and confusion and doubletalk in there, no question about it. One glaring example of that is the make-believe "interviews" of the prospective jurors by the judge, the prosecutor, and the defense attorney. They make it appear that what they are curious about is your OPINION on things. What they are really wondering is if you have entertained an actual thought in your life. If they can see that you have not - you will find yourself on the jury. If they can all see clearly that you have thought about things, or can answer in more than a yes or a no, they will not want you. UNLESS your long-winded answers are completely mindless and stupid and rambling and boring. Then you will be prime jury fodder. They are not interested in WHAT you think, even though they tell you repeatedly that is their goal, they are actually interested in IF you think. And if you DO, then you will never find yourself on a jury, even though you may be called in once a year for the rest of your life. Now then, because the judge and the prosecutor and the attorney all have a personal interest in isolating the prisoner - who is in the real world, as opposed to the fantasy world of the judge and the prosecutor and the attorney, this fantasy world that the "law" is actually SOMETHING, as opposed to a mystical entity they have draped in some sort of errie reality - that is, he is a PRISONER, held against his will by absolute strangers who are convinced they have a right to do this, and he is genuinely scared shitless of what might happen to him - these three parties, the judge, the prosecutor and the attorney, they have to have as jury members 12 people who can be easily brought into this make-believe world of insane, alleged "justice" and weird patriotic, mystical righteousness that the judge and the prosecutor and the attorney are operating in. Which is a completely different universe from the world of the prisoner. The prisoner is piece of shit, a shunned being who even though he is "presumed innocent" is being closely watched by three armed burley sheriffs 5 feet away. Anyone who can think-through this charade of fantasy-on-parade is automatically disqualified. That is why the people on the jury are the dumbest people in the community. They are not the "peers" of the prisoner. They are the peers of reetards. and there is never a bonifide reetard in court, on trial. The courts would never do such a thing to a retard as put him on trial. But they would put him on a jury. They, the people on juries, are the dumbest because they are filtered out through a long filtering process that automatically removes the intelligent. First of all they actually responded to the bogus "summons." That in itself was stupid. The niggers and the Mexicans don't even do that and they are considered dumb by the whites and the Asians who actually do respond. Second of all - that means that they actually think the jury system is honorable and worthwhile. It isn't. It's a joke and a scam and a sham and a way for sadists to make a good living. Third they passed the test for stupidity given by the judge and the prosecutor and the attorney - who are all on the same side, the side that hates the jury memebers AND the prisoner. The judge and the prosecutor and the attorney are all making a good day's pay. the jurors and certainly the prisoner are losing shit all over the place. So therefore when it is over, only the bottom feeding levels of human intelligence ever make it onto an actual jury. Then it all becomes a pissing match of who, the prosecutor or the attorney can do a better job of molding the soft, putty-like minds of the jury into their own way of thinking. The judge assists the prosecutor and the attorney by making decisions that hold evidence from the jury, that prevent them from DISCUSSING the case - which would be the first thing any sane individual who was responsible for detecting the truth of things would do, namely start talking about the case with others, and anything else he can think of to corral their pitiful little thoughts into an even tighter corridor of stupidity. It's the law, the judge, the prosecutor, the defense attorney joined together in perfect harmony and cooperation....against the jury and the prisoner.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plane Vaporizes Over The Ocean

Another plane went off the radar "due to lightning" today. That makes, what, a half a dozen since September that have done that?
It's not terrorism. Well, I guess if they never find the pieces you can say it's lightning, flying saucers or an attack by the Teletubbies, no one's ever gonna call you a liar. But they do know for sure, like in all the other cases, that it's not terrorism. "We can rule that out" said yet another official who must remain anonymous due to an ongoing investigation. Just like every other quote in an Associated Press story. See if you can FIND an Associated Press story that doesn't have "quotes" from anonymous sources. They're not really anonymous. Just look at the top where the name of the writer of the article is. That's the source of the anonymous quote.

Jury Duty

Tomorrow Monday the 25th I have to go to Los Angeles to join with 500 other white people for consideration for jury duty in the trials of Mexicans and niggers. There will be no Asians on trial. There is no way I can put in words and I am pretty good at putting things in words how much I detest the jury system and the fact that jury duty is allegedly mandatory. If I actually get on a jury, me, the other jurors, and the defendant, will be the only 13 people in the room against their wills. Why would I not already be on the side of the guilty party on trial? And you know he's guilty otherwise he wouldn't be on trial. That's just the way it is except in 1% of the cases that go to trial. They're guilty. They just want to get that punishment reduced or eliminated. If I get on a jury there's a pretty good chance the defendant is going to get his wish. Unless he did whatever he did to someone I know and like. And that ain't too likely. I don't like anyone. And apparently the nigger in chief was supposed to show up for guilty duty but he said he can't make it. Not a very loyal message to his black brothers on trial. Apparently the county clerk in whatever nigger community that sent the nigger in chief the jury summons didnt know obama is a nigger. Only white people get jury summonses.
Because they're the only people that show up. That's how stupid they are.

Commie John McCain

That fucking asshole John McCain that all the Republicans think is so fucking great is just another commie piece of shit. I guess when the gooks in Vietnam broke him so that he ratted out his buddies he also signed-up for the Maxist 101 course. He's all bent outa shape that the Supreme Court declared in their pompous-ass pompousness that corporations could give as much as they wanted to politicians. He doesn't like this. The idea of people doing what they want with their own money really bothers this douche. He might actually be stupider than Obama.At least Obama know he's a Marxist. He's proud of it. That idiot McCain thinks he's a "patriot." Yeah, he's patriotic to Mao.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Nigger In Chief Senses White People Waking Up


There's nothing a nigger ransacking a white man's house fears more than the white people in the house he is ransacking waking up. He knows that they are not going to discuss race relations with the fellow and sit down with him and try to work out the injustices to his great great grand parents by a cruel and insensitive slave trade. Instead they are going to blow him apart with shotguns being fired from several directions, one by the husband, one by the wife, and maybe some by a few of the kids. The nigger in chief seems to be in this position. I can detect just by the switch in tone from the AP that the press is going to flee the sinking ship that the nigger has run aground. The white people in the House of America are starting to get a clue that niggers, when you feel sorry for them for things they did to themselves - the niggers are going to laugh at you and fuck you up even more because apparently you are easy prey. Now, the press has been very rattled by a Republican reetard winning the seat held by Ted Kennedy for 3,000 years. The press has always assumed that the thick headed Irish racists were electing Kennedy over and over and over again because he was a Democrat. I was born in Boston. I know how those concrete-headed micks think: they elected Kennedy over and over again because he was the son of Joe Kennedy. If Ted Kennedy had been a Muslim preaching jihad for 3000 years they would have kept electing him. Because he was the son of Joe Kennedy. The Irish in Massachusetts have been taught by their grandpartents the Joseph Kennedy and all the rest of the Kennedys have been lied about by the Italians. The Italians tried to falsely say that Joseph Kennedy made his fortune by dealing with the Mafia during prohibition. The filthy Italians tried to dirty the name of that good Catholic Irishman, Joe Kennedy. In fact the filthy Italians don't give a crap about anyones' reputation. If Joe Kennedy was working with them they would just as soon keep it quiet. Now the nigger in chief, for all his conviction that he is where he is because he is who he is, the fact is he is where he is because of WHAT he is: a nigger. Him being a nigger was enough to get him elected because white people think electing a nigger president will purge them of their anti nigger biases. However all it has really done is awaken their biases. I like to think I had a small part in this by creating this blog that nobody reads and relentlessly calling Obama a stupid fucking idiot muslim commie nigger since the day after his election, when this blog was born, as if by a great celestial miracle. Sometimes all it takes is one wondrous person to get the ball rolling. Unfortunately I was not alone so I can't take all the credit, much as I would like to. The point is, one year of the nigger in chief has started to make the idiot white people who elected him start to say to themselves and to each other: "Why - he's just another stupid fucking nigger, running up debts and looting the population. Because that's what niggers do." Yup, he is. And that's what he's doing. Because that's what they do. The nigger in chief is not taking this well. He is trying to yell at people and hoping they will find him fearful. Well, a lot of them did, when he was on the mysterious rise. But now he's on a not so mysterious decline. When he yells they just look at him. That piece of ugly razor-toothed baboon-ass he's married to is going to be the one who is going to be the LEAST impressed by his yelling. He is going to learn what real yelling really is. If she hasn't demonstrated it to him already. The nigger is on the decline. Nobody gives a shit about him anymore. He stepped out on the water and sunk. I guess nobody told him that niggers can't swim. Pro'bly they didn't want to sound racist. I'll tell 'im: hey nigger in chief: niggers can't swim!

Friday, January 22, 2010

This Is Not Haiti

The picture shown above is not a picture of Haiti. It is a picture of the opposite of Haiti. How many things can you find in the picture that are not representative in any way of anything in Haiti? Take your time, there are lots of examples. ENJOY!!

Hope For Haiti

There's a Hope For Haiti telethon on. Hope for Haiti is like rectangular spiral lines. There's no such thing. There's nothing you can give a Haitian that he would know how to use. And even if there was such a thing they been makin' it pretty clear for ten days that there is no fucking way to get anything to anyone even if there was anything to get to them. There's no roads. There's no anything. You can't even land a helicopter because it's just a big hellhole of death and rubble and lunatics running around. The telethon is making it pretty clear that they want cash. When there is a telethon of any kind the Mafia is involved. They created the telethon. Telethons started the day after television started. There were so many fucking many of them that they had to keep it down to one a year, except when a golden opportunity to fleece a bunch of idiots showed up, like an earthquake in Haiti for instance. What the fuck is in Haiti worth saving. There should be a telethon for the purpose of finding a way to create another major earthquake in the area, the first one was so successful. Even third world countries consider Haiti to be off the charts pesthole-wise. They breed and die, breed and die there. It's like a petri dish of humans. It's the Calcutta and Bangladesh of the Western Hemisphere. It's a fucking disgrace. It's Central Africa in miniature. It's a nigger country where white people don't exist. Every nigger country with no white people to take care of them is a big pile of dead bodies. That's all niggers know how to do on their own: fuck kill, and die. Fuck, kill, and die. "Hope For Haiti." HAHAHAHAHAHA. How about "Hope For Me Growing A Ten-Inch Dick." Send me some money, I'll keep you posted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I Have A Dream


Martin Nigger King had a dream. i have a dream. i would like to see a monster, building-sized, pair of ice tongs clamp together, one point into Wanda Sykes' asshole and the other point into Wanda Sykes' pussy hole and haul her abruptly upside down while she screamed in more surprise than pain, and then fling her from Pershing Square in Los Angeles, through the air at 3000 miles an hour, into the granite face of Pike's Peak in Colorado. if it happened in real life and not just in my dream i would be in a good mood for at least an hour.

Haitian Body Surplus

Can't they just send the dead Haitians to Germany and have the Auschwitz ovens started up again? They need to let the Germans handle this surplus of carcasses. If the Germans aren't interested, though I don't know why they wouldn't be, maybe the Jews could be recruited for the job, if the ovens won't fire-up due to years of needless disuse. Jews are great grave diggers. Jews are always anxious to dispose of dead bodies. They have a lot more experience disposing of fellow Jews but I think they could be pointed toward the heaps of dead Haitians and I think those old grave-digging impulses and instincts would just kick right in again just like in the old days. The way I feel about it is when you have mountains of dead bodies, let the people who are used to dealing with mountains of dead bodies do the job. That would be the Russians, the Germans, and the Cambodians. Now, niggers are NOT good at this. They have mountains of dead bodies in Africa and the other niggers - just like in Haiti - walk around and do nothing and complain about the smell. Everything's just nuts, you know?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why Nobody Cares About Haiti

Nobody actually cares about Haiti. Nobody actually cares WHAT happens to niggers. In Africa the niggers kill each other by the millions. Now, in WW1 and 2 white people killed each other by even more millions and with bigger and better weapons. The niggers in Africa and Haiti didnt care. And we didn't expect them to. We knew we had to solve it on our own. Why should we care abut the niggers in Africa and Haiti? We don't. The world just can't seem to come to the conclusion that the white world - which would be Western Civilization - and the black world - which would be called The Pleistocene - are about 100 million years apart from each other in habits and weapons of human destruction. We here in White World are concerned about nuclear attack and biological warfare. We are not too concerned about earthquakes. We have bigger problems. And if we DO have an earthquake??.....most of us have made preparations. We make buildings our of rebar. not rocks. And we don't believe in zombies. We believe we shall all walk around again, raised from the dead, in a tenth dimensional world of emerald buildings and fairies. And we do not have voodoo. We have Transubstantiation where a dead Jew who created the universe is commanded to inhabit a disk of
hardened wheat flour at the direct spoken order of a child molester. So do NOT fuck with us.

President Of Haiti

This is the president of Haiti, Rene' Preval. A French nigger with a space between his teeth. Three strikes.

Speaking Of Maggots

I believe I mentioned maggots in the preceeding post about Haiti, how the flies can now relax and lay their maggot eggs in peace and quiet without the host Haitians shooing them away because the host Haitians are now dead. So, anyway, speaking of maggots: I don't know what the gestation period of fly eggs is, but it's probably a few days or something. Whatever it is, pretty soon there are going to be so many brand new flies in the air in Haiti that it's going to look like Plague Number 11 reserved for Egypt that got lost in the stratosphere somewhere for the past 4,000 years and just now finally found it's way to earth. It's going to look like a science fiction movie in Haiti when all the new flies get airborne. They'll probably block the sun. I just hope that they don't ruin the cigar crop on the other side of the island in the Dominican Republic. That's going to really piss me off. That's when this fucking Haiti shit will become personal.

Haiti Comedy Capers

Things just keep getting worse in Haiti. They can't dig enough mass graves. They can't get rid of the bodies. Haitians are just as useless and obstreperous dead as they are alive. However I know a little bit about death. The corpses will EVENTUALLY be gone. Meanwhile the living Haitians will still be roaming around doing nothing for years and years and years after this. At least the dead will EVENTUALLY feed life to some other organism, be they seagulls or ants or flies. I mean you have to know that at least the flies are already giving thanks for all this death because the living Haitians would shoo them off their skin and flies find this very frustrating. I mean they will persist in relanding but they don't like it. They would much prefer to walk along the skin in a calm and relaxed manner and just stay off their wings for a while. flying is tiring for flies no matter how well-designed they might be for it. They prefer to walk and eat and shit and lay their maggot eggs in a calm and relaxed environment. And that would be an environment with no black hands decending from nowhere to shoo them away. That would be an environment that exists all over the place in Haiti a the moment, an environment packed to the gills with human carcasses.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Nigger Woman's Entourage As Befitting The Nigger Chieftain's African Queen

Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "...
Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.

Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.
Jackie Kennedy: One
Roseline Carter: One
Barbara Bush: One
Hilary Clinton: Three
Laura Bush: One
Michele Obama: Twenty-two


How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers,prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:

One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
Three.. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
Four.. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President
and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Six.. $90,000 Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Seven... $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)
Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Twelve.. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
Thirteen.. $60,000 Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director
for the First Lady)
Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
Fifteen... $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
Twenty-One.. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(total $1,591,200 in annual salaries)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life.

One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
.
Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered racist or suffer at the hands of Obama.

Sorry America !

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Intermission

After a year and a half doing this nigger-bama bashing blog i think it's time for some actual entertainment. This is the trailer from a 60's movie entitled "A Man Called Dagger." I think I have watched it a hundred times. It gets worse every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogFWyqphNpo&eurl=http://billcrider.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 18, 2010

You Gotta Love Them Haitian Niggers

Here's something I decided was too good just to reference because I would be called "a trouble maker" or something equally cruel and mean. It's an AP report on Haitian stupidity. Even the AP can't figure out a way to spin this much stupidity in a favorable way. HAHAHAHAHA


"Haiti's voodoo priests object to mass burials
PORT-AU-PRINCE (Reuters) – Haiti's voodoo priests are objecting to anonymous mass burials as an improper way to handle the tens of thousands of dead from the earthquake -- and have taken their complaint to President Rene Preval.
Dumping the dead in hurriedly excavated mass graves without proper rites is seen as desecration in a country where many believe in zombies -- dead bodies brought back to life by supernatural forces who could persecute the living.
Haitian officials say so far at least 50,000 bodies have been dumped in mass graves outside the shattered capital, Port-au-Prince, in what they view as the most efficient way to dispose of the fast-rotting corpses from Tuesday's disaster.
"It is not in our culture to bury people in such a fashion," Haiti's main voodoo leader, Max Beauvoir, said in a meeting with Preval.
Local radio is broadcasting messages for Haitians to put bodies recovered from under the rubble of collapsed buildings on the street for collection by garbage and other trucks.
"The conditions in which bodies are being buried is not respecting the dignity of these people," Beauvoir, who was educated at City College of New York and the Sorbonne in Paris, said in the Preval meeting this weekend.
More than half of Haiti's 9 million people are believed to practice voodoo, a religion with roots in Africa. Some 80 percent also are Catholic and most Haitians see no conflict between the two.
Five days after the earthquake, scores of untouched corpses, now bloated and stinking, remain on streets. Red Cross officials have repeatedly said no one should fear disease from dead bodies after the earthquake that is believed to have killed up to 200,000 people.
"I don't understand why everyone is worried about a disease risk," Haitian Red Cross President Michaelle Amedee Gedeon told Reuters. "Do we have cholera in Haiti? No. Do we have the plague in Haiti? No. Rodents, water will not get contaminated. The only bad effect from the corpses is the smell."
On Sunday, more bodies appeared overnight, with locals saying they were thieves burned and shot by lynch-mobs, gangs and police. They said about 20 people were killed like that.
(Additional reporting by Andrew Cawthorne; Editing by Anthony Boadle and Bill Trott)"


Even the head of the Haitian Red Cross is an idiot. On the other hand he WAS educated in the USA and France, the two most idiotic countries on earth. And even France didn't elect a Muslim for President. The Haitian Red Cross guy doesn't see a problem with leaving bodies on the street. It's safer than having them rise from the dead and WALK the streets as zombies. At least while they are rotting you can keep an eye on them and they are not following you around and getting into the pantry and in your bedroom watching you jack off and in the bathroom with their faces rising from the water and waiting for you to shit into their mouth. It's better that they just lay in the streets all nice and quiet. If this is the head of the Red Cross there it kind of helps you understand why things are so bad healthwise in Haiti, he is convinced there is no disease or sickness there. I think I would fire this guy if I was his boss. He's PROBABLY a nigger. That would be my guess. And that he knows Obama personally. Obama would love this guy: he's stupid. And that's how he likes 'em. Look at Michelle. Look at the kids. You know what's really depressing?....you look at what's walking around in Haiti and then you see the same thing decending the steps of Air Force One. I don't know about you but I always say to myself, "Wtf??........"

Gen. Ken Keen Goes To Haiti

This is the guy in charge of trying to get the shit in Haiti from the airport to the looters. He is having a tough time doing it. Naturally, with the Associated Press being the news arm of America, there are no details or specifics. But just looking at the general here, I have seen guys in jail that look ten times tougher and meaner and brighter than this guy. Now, like I say, I don't know nuthin' about this feller: but he looks kind of third world himself, at least in this picture. And his excuse for not getting the shit where it's supposed to go - not that I care personally, I don't know anyone in fucking Haiti - his excuse is that "there's problems." It is my personal feeling that Obama assigns people to things who he knows are worthless, so that he can blame them. Oh, to the press he says that he himself is responsible. But him and the press both know that ain't the real world, the world of the "news." The world of the "news" is a fairy take made up daily by journalists. The real world is the inside of the Obama head. And inside that head is a guy who is terrified of competence. Because he has none himself. So he surrounds himself with idiots, people actually stupider than he is. I have met a million bosses like this. He's is typical. He ain't no mystery man and he SURE ain't no genius. He's a total fuckup. Plain and simple. He'll probly take Keen off the job and put a thief in charge who will set up shop on the tarmac and give Obama a cut of the proceeds. That seems to be the Obama way of doing business.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

High-Waisted Titless Bitch Says Fuck Them Haitian Niggers


The Negress In Chief balked at the suggestion that she go to Haiti personally to haul dead niggers out of the rubble. "Fuck them
assholes!" she barked, in a ferocity-laced snarl at the suggestion, made by Joe Biden. "I don't see you makin' tracks to get to that pesthole." she added to the floor-hugging vice president. "I'm too drunk," he gurgled into the carpet. She then said, "Besides, it's a white man's job to help them stone age idiots. Not mine." She was then asked about her preference for high-waisted fashions. She laughed spiritedly and said "Well, you have to remember that for one thing I have a beer gut and for another thing I have tits more non existent than prime rib in a Hatian oven. The faggots at Time are all convinced I have the pulse of every designer house in France.
Actually I dress myself from chopped up Nairobi clothing trash. Those dumbass white faggot designers think that I have a hotline to Valentino. I have a hotline to Idi Amin would be closer to the truth. Have any of you seen my two fat ugly daughters? I want to show them how much money whitey has sent to that shithole Haiti. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Zombie Ongoing Update From Niggerland Of The Carribbean


I think my favorite sentence in this whole report of life in the pre-stone age country of Haiti, written by the fantastic AP toddler-writer is "The elderly man lies motionless as rats pick at his overflowing diaper." When you read this Mr. Montesquioiuouiuoiuoioiuiu is hoping that you will drop what you're doing, hop on a plane and come and haul this dying fellow back on board the plane and take him to your house. You might want to consider doing this voluntarily because it's only a matter of time before the nigger in chief orders you to take in some Haitians or else go to jail. That's where all this nigger socialism is heading. Mandatory Adopt-a-Coon. Every year there will be annual Adoptacoon-athon. Jerry Lewis will be the host. Dick Clark will be the on-air living zombie interlocutor for the New Nigger Minstrel Show and Circus, hosted by the Congress Clowns of Washington DC. Ite, Yo, and Yowza, dog. I don't know how the rescuers can tell the live Haitians from the dead ones, neither kind does anything. Maybe the live ones have less flies. Or maybe they have MORE flies. I dunno. If the AP was really a news organization instead of a boy-molesting organization they would be asking all these questions too. And maybe even answering them.




"Elderly and abandoned, 85 Haitians await death

AP – An old man is fed a few nuts from his nephew while lying outside his quake damaged nursing home in Port-au-Prince, …
Slideshow:Elderly quake survivors await death in Haiti


By ALFRED de MONTESQUIOU, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 23 mins ago
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti – The old lady crawls in the dirt, wailing for her pills. The elderly man lies motionless as rats pick at his overflowing diaper.
There is no food, water or medicine for the 85 surviving residents of the Port-au-Prince Municipal Nursing Home, barely a mile (1 1/2 kilometers) from the airport where a massive international aid effort is taking shape.
"Help us, help us," 69-year-old Mari-Ange Levee begged Sunday, lying on the ground with a broken leg and ribs. A cluster of flies swarmed the open fracture in her skull.
One man has already died, and administrator Jean Emmanuel said more would follow soon unless water and food arrive immediately.
"I appeal to anybody to bring us anything, or others won't live until tonight," he said, motioning toward five men and women who were having trouble breathing, a sign that the end was near.
The dead man was Joseph Julien, a 70-year-old diabetic who was pulled from the partially collapsed building and passed away Thursday for lack of food.
His rotting body lies on a mattress, nearly indistinguishable from the living around him, so skinny and tired they seemed to be simply waiting for death.
With six residents killed in the quake, the institution now has 25 men and 60 women camped outside their former home. Some have a mattress in the dirt to lie on. Others don't.
Madeleine Dautriche, 75, said some of the residents had pooled their money to buy three packets of pasta, which the dozens of pensioners shared on Thursday, their last meal. Since there was no drinking water, some didn't touch the noodles because they were cooked in gutter water.
Dautriche noted that many residents wore diapers that hadn't been changed since the quake.
"The problem is, rats are coming to it," she said.
Though very little food aid had reached Haitians anywhere by Sunday, Emmanuel said the problem was made worse at the nursing home because it is located near Place de la Paix, an impoverished downtown neighborhood.
Thousands of homeless slum dwellers have pitched their makeshift tents on the nursing home's ground, in effect shielding the elderly patients from the outside world with a tense maze of angry people, themselves hungry and thirsty.
"I'm pleading for everyone to understand that there's a truce right now, the streets are free, so you can come through to help us," said Emmanuel, 27, one of the rare officials not to have fled the squalor and mayhem. He insisted that foreign aid workers wouldn't be in danger if they tried to cross through the crowd to reach the elderly group.
Violent scuffles erupted Saturday in the adjacent soccer stadium when U.S. helicopters dropped boxes of military rations and Gatorade. But none of this trickle of help had reached the nursing home residents, who said some refugees have robbed them of what little they had.
Dautriche, who was sitting on the ground because of her broken back, held out an empty blue plastic basin. "My underwear and my money were in there," she said, sobbing. "Children stole it right in front of me and I couldn't move."
The area was an eery corner of silence within the clamor of crying babies and toddlers running naked in the mud. Guarding the little space was Phileas Julien, 78, a blind man in a wheelchair who shouted at anybody approaching to turn back.
During moments of lucidity, Julien said he was better off than other pensioners because the medicine he was taking provided sustenance. A moment later, he threw his arms out to hug a passer-by he mistook for his grandson.
Also trying to guard the center was Jacqueline Thermiti, 71, who couldn't stand because of pain but who brandished her walking stick when children approached.
"Of all the wars and revolutions and hurricanes, this quake is the worst thing God has ever sent us," Thermiti said.
Initially, Thermiti and others believed their relatives would come to feed them, because many live in the slums nearby. "But I don't even know if my children are alive," she said.
Thermiti was surprisingly feisty for someone who hadn't eaten since Tuesday. She attributed that to experience with hunger during earlier hardships.
"But I was younger, and now there's no water either," she said.
She predicted that unlike other pensioners, she could still hold out for at least another day.
"Then if the foreigners don't come (with aid)," she said, "it will be up to baby Jesus."

The Three Stooges


Well, heading into week two of the Haiti earthquake aftermath, everyone is still dead, and the place is still a mess. The Three Stooges, the nigger in chief, the texas idiot and the nigger fucker all gathered together to tell YOU to send your money to the niggers. You KNOW the three stooges are going to get most of that dough, plus a big cut for the Five Families who have created virtually every "charitable" organization that you have actually HEARD about. This picture above is a pretty good proof of the strength of the hold that niggers the world over have on American White People. Clinton and Bush both detest the nigger in chief but they are both too scared not to show up to the nigger in chief's call to arms to help the idiot Haitian niggers. If this was Sweden that fell down you wouldn't hear a word about it. "Well they're white people, they don't need any help or synpathy." And the fact is, that's correct. They wouldn't. They'd just clean the place up and move on. On the other hand they do know what "building science" is in Sweden. So this never would have happened there. This can only happen in a place like HAITI where people who live in holes in the ground are expected to construct cement buildings three stories high. They're going to do it WRONG!!! Even the Mexicans in Mexico, who are just as poor and stupid as the Haitian niggers, at least they know enough to never graduate from building little corrals made from sticks to building three story high slum structures made of unreinforced cement. I would be willing to bet that every building that collapsed in Haiti was built with American tax dollars. There is no way the Haitians could have constructed a pile of turds for themselves much less a city full of cement slum structures with pigeon dung as a binding material. I hope the Obama Administration of dykes and boy-fuckers doesn't sue me for shoddy workmanship on the buildings I financed in that country.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cunt Napolitano Grants Citizenship To Illegal Haitian Motherfuckers


That super ugly cunt faced troglodite Janet Napolitano who runs some bogus government something or other, homeland muslim protection i think it is, has granted "legal status" to illegal Haitians here in the US. That means they are now citizens. The Mexicans will be next. This is just a trial balloon to see if people get upset. Naturally they won't because oh dear the poor Haitians. You mean oh dear the poor white Americans. We're the ones who are gonna haffta pay for all this bullshit aid to Haiti and citizenship to every fuck who washes ashore. That broad's as ugly as Obama is queer. And that's pretty goddamn ugly. This fucking big fat oversized suetball cunt thinks she's the fucking Supreme Court. She just goes around declaring things like the nigger in chief does. I'm surprised she ain't taking the two first nigger-kids to the dentist to have their 3,000 teeth cleaned instead of Michelle, I mean, she is just that important. She'll declare the Haitians still on the island citizens of the US too. Why not? Why should distance make fucking difference, bitch? Declare the fucking hemorrhoids of the moon citizens of the US too. Fucking idiot fucking nigger-selected piece of shit goddamn fat assed stench-pussied white niggerlady idiot.

Karen Carpenter


I guess Karen Carpenter could do more than just not eat.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHyzGXAJPg&feature=related

Dumbass Haitians

The whole fucking planet is now "involved" with the idiot nigger Haitians. The whole planet has had to go the fuck over there to that hostile alien planet and take care of the niggers there. Naturally the niggers are doing everything they can NOT to cooperate. They're complaing that no free food can get through. Well, niggers!! You should have put in some roads a few hundred years ago like other countries did!! The fucking Romans had better roads and they knew enough to have water transported from where it was to where it wasn't. And that was 2,000 years ago. No matter how old you are, reading this, you have never at any time in your life heard or read the headline "The Haitians made some progress today." If you research Haiti, like I have been doing yesterday and today, you will read that ever since the slave revolt which was started by some nigger slave, and that was 200 years ago, the Haitians have been not even a problem but rather a big pile of filth that periodically some country has to go in and clean up and then leave again. Now all the countries are involved because the filth level has exceeded what normal people believe to be more than Earth can comfortably handle. The best thing that could happen to Haiti and the rest of the world would be for a volcano to sprout and cover the place in magma. Just for the earth itself, rather than all the people on it, to handle the problem of Haiti personally.

What The Fuck Is Haiti's Problem, cont.

Here is an article written in 2004. Explaining the problem and predicting the one now on display. It appears, if this is accurate, Haiti really is cursed. Just like Pat Robertsom said.

This came from somethingorother called Slate.

http://www.slate.com/id/2097722/

HOME / HISTORY LESSON: THE HISTORY BEHIND CURRENT EVENTS.
Why Is Haiti Such a Mess?
It takes a rebellion to get America's attention.
By Kim Iskyan
Posted Wednesday, March 24, 2004, at 11:31 AM ET

Aristide's out. Now what?
When it comes time for the U.S. Marines who landed in Haiti a few weeks ago to pack up again, they would do well to leave behind a toothbrush, a few pairs of clean socks, and a spare pressed uniform or two. If history is any guide, it won't be long before American boots are back on the ground in the Caribbean's representative on the registry of failed states.
Haiti was a mess long before President Jean-Bertrand Aristide's Feb. 29 departure compounded the country's latest plunge into chaos. Since independence in 1804, the Massachusetts-sized country has seen 33 coups. In 1915, the U.S. Marines, perhaps weary of commuting, landed and didn't leave until 1934, claiming as justification humanitarian intervention and the Monroe Doctrine—although protecting a key approach to the Panama Canal factored into the equation as well. After leaving Haiti to its own self-destructive devices for several decades, U.S. troops returned in 1994, to restore Aristide to power against a group of military rebels. The current U.S. military intervention, aimed at restoring order to the island, is the fourth in the past 90 years.
Even less than the typical basket-case Third World country, Haiti's 7.5 million citizens can ill afford the permanent distraction of political instability. Consider the following sad litany: Haiti's AIDS infection rate is the highest outside sub-Saharan Africa, and the average Haitian lives about 51 years—far below the Latin American/Caribbean average of 71 years and the lowest national average life expectancy outside Africa and Afghanistan. Infant mortality is nearly three times the regional average. Haiti's adult literacy rate of 45 percent is the lowest in the Western Hemisphere by a margin of 19 percentage points. Growth in gross domestic product per capita has been negative for more than the past two decades. Foreign direct investment in 2001 amounted to just $3 million, pathetic by any measure.

Why has Haiti been so troubled for so long? For one thing, the country started off in a tricky position, as its mere existence—as a former slave plantation state that defeated Napoleon's France to win independence—terrified most of the rest of the Western Hemisphere, for which slavery was an economic foundation. As a result, Haiti was an international pariah, which hurt post-independence trade and development. The United States didn't allow trade with Haiti and diplomatically recognized the country only six decades later in 1868.
On another front, the Haitian revolution didn't fundamentally alter the Grand Canyon-like divisions between the classes. Newly free slaves formed a serf class that lived under conditions very similar to slavery—and a mulatto elite stepped into the shoes of the former French colonial plantation owners. Following the massive social and economic dislocations caused by its revolution, Haiti went from being the world's largest sugar producer to producing just enough to satisfy the Starbucks down the block, as by 1825 production collapsed to one-300th of its pre-revolutionary output, further exacerbating class distinctions. In many ways, Haiti's economy has yet to recover.
Additionally, greed, megalomania, and incompetence—punctuated by recurrent episodes of dictatorial murderousness—have defined most of Haiti's political leaders. The country's first relatively free elections took place only in 1990. Without any tradition of choice, the critical siblings of democracy—like government accountability, a fair judiciary, or the rule of law—have not evolved.
In the broad sweep of history, American policy toward the Caribbean in general has fluctuated between obsession and indifference, with the United States "occasionally [being] suck[ed] ... into a vortex of crisis where it becomes preoccupied by small neighbors or their leaders. ... Then, almost as suddenly, U.S. interest and resources shift away from the region. ... Americans then feel they have escaped the whirlpool, but history suggests that they are on the rim, only to be pulled into the vortex with the next crisis," Robert Pastor, a Latin America specialist, wrote in 1996. Policy toward Haiti fits that pattern precisely.
It's convenient to argue that the United States should let Haiti sort out its own problems, thereby avoiding the headache of another nation-building exercise. After all, one of Haiti's main (legal) exports to the United States is mangoes.
But—especially during an election year—it's difficult for the United States to ignore humanitarian meltdown and political chaos 600 miles off the coast of swing state Florida, particularly if the early 1990s exodus of Haitians on ramshackle rafts is repeated. And Haiti is an important battlefield in the American war against drugs, as more than 20 percent of the cocaine that leaves Colombia every year passes through Haiti, according to Stratfor.com.
The big question now is whether the United States—and coalition partners it arm-twists into joining it—will make yet another run at fixing Haiti. This would entail, perhaps under the auspices of the United Nations, disarming all sides involved in the struggle, building democratic institutions via focused and coordinated assistance, reconstructing the ravaged Haitian economy to move it toward sustainable long-term growth, and laying the foundations for an aware and educated citizenry that would be interested and able to support and promulgate a system based on strong institutions rather than mercurial personalities. It would take at least a generation for Haiti to change, and for Haitians to (want to) take ownership of the entire process—so any help that doesn't last at least a decade or two wouldn't be worth the hassle.
It won't happen, though. After its previous adventure in Haiti, the United States—and the rest of the international community—left Haiti to its own devices, and Aristide proceeded to make a dog's breakfast of running the country. This time, short of suddenly sprouting a virulently anti-American strain of failed state-dom that involves weapons of mass destruction and being in the market for suitcase nuclear bombs, Haiti probably won't stay on the American, or international, radar screen for long.
Anyone know of a good U-Stor-It in Port-au-Prince where the Marines can stash some stuff until next time?

What The Fuck Is Haiti's Problem Anyway.

Well, if you do any research on Haiti, as I have been trying to do since the earthquake - you don't get much help. As to the REASON Haiti is so fucked up?....not a clue. Nobody has any idea what the problem is. The Haitian Enigma is apparently of an order of mysteriousness as particle physics. Haiti gets 70 inches of rain a year - but they have no water. The Domican Republic - on the other side of the island - gets the same amount. Except over there they capture it and have water when Haiti has none. Hatians die by the tons due to their insistence on drinking filthy water. It COULD be Haitians are stupid. And as John Wayne said there's no cure for that. It almost really is as though the place is cursed. The AP says that Haiti is a "fervently religious" country. They don't say what the religion is but I HEAR it's voodoo. Pat Robertson is getting flack from, well, everyone, because he said the place actually IS cursed. That they made a pact with the devil. I don't know if they made a pact with the devil, he didn't give any details and nobody is either backing up the tale or refuting it. So far he just said it and everyone seems to be pissed off that he said it. Saying they made a pact with the devil is a lot more charitable than what I'm saying: that they're all idiot fucked up dopes. They don't seem to HAVE bureaucrats there, so I guess things COULD be worse.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Obama To Draft American White People To Solve Haiti Situation


Obama has declared that he will start drafting white people from all "57 States" to serve for 4 years in Haiti to solve the situation "which has overwhelmed so many of my brothers." He emphasized that the age of the white people didnt matter, nor the sex. "If I have to send 5 year old girls over there I will. Just the fact that they're white should be enough to rectify things. A 5 year old white girl finding water to drink is better than 300 black adult males chopping each other up with machetes to get the problem solved." Obama has not explained how the 5 year old white girl will be able to keep the machete-wielders away from herself while she solves the water problem, exactly, but he did say "If she's white enough chances are she'll figure out a way."

Haitian Niggers With Machetes "Frustrated And Angry"

That's the way the Associated Press described savage niggers with machetes chopping up people trying to get water. You see, if you are born a nigger you have something to be frustrated and angry about right from the getgo. So therefore you get to be frustrated and angry 24 hours a day for as long as you live and if your frustration and anger involves chopping up people with a machete like your brothers in Ruanda do when THEY are frustrated and angry about being born niggers, well, then, that's ok. You're frustrated and angry. Who could blame you. "Well they're niggers who are black so they are frustrated and angry because as far as I am concerned if you are black then you are inferior." That's basically the thinking of the Associated Press. Niggers are inferior by virtue of being niggers. They get a free machete-pass. That ain't the way I see it. They need to get machine gunned is the way I see it. Maybe that's why the nigger wasted no time sending the Marines in. He knew that the Haitian niggers are just a tad below piranha on the food chain of civility and that if they were left to their own devices they would slaughter everyone in the country and it would look bad. So he'll send the Marines in and God help them if they kill anyone: Obama will have their heads in court. And probably not a civilian court which is an honor he only provides to Muslim combatants. The Associated Press is very concerned that if the nigger in chief does not "respond immediately" he might get pilloried like Bush did when the Louisianna niggers and the AP said he did not respond "quickly enough" to suit them. The AP apparently considers Haiti part of the US. And Obama might too for all anyone knows, he ain't a bright guy. He thinks there's 57 States. Haiti goddamn-well might be one of 'em.

Mexican Citizenship Handbook

THINGS YOUR BURGLAR WON'T TELL YOU:
>
> 1. Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your
> carpets, painting your shutters, or delivering your new refrigerator.
>
> 2.. Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your
> yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my
> return a little easier.
>
> 3. Love those flowers. That tells me you have taste .. And taste means there
> are nice things inside. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me
> wonder what type of gaming system they have.
>
> 4. Yes, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway. And I
> might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to
> remove it.
>
> 5. If it snows while you're out of town, get a neighbor to create car and
> foot tracks into the house. Virgin drifts in the driveway are a dead
> giveaway.
>
> 6. If decorative glass is part of your front entrance, don't let your alarm
> company install the control pad where I can see if it's set. That makes it
> too easy.
>
> 7. A good security company alarms the window over the sink. And the windows
> on the second floor, which often access the master bedroom-and your jewelry.
> It's not a bad idea to put motion detectors up there too.
>
> 8. It's raining, you're fumbling with your umbrella, and you forget to lock
> your door-understandable . But understand this: I don't take a day off
> because of bad weather.
>
> 9. I always knock first. If you answer, I'll ask for directions somewhere or
> offer to clean your gutters. (Don't take me up on it.)
>
> 10. Do you really think I won't look in your sock drawer? I always check
> dresser drawers, the bedside table, and the medicine cabinet.
>
> 11. Here's a helpful hint: I almost never go into kids' rooms.
>
> 12. You're right: I won't have enough time to break into that safe where you
> keep your valuables. But if it's not bolted down, I'll take it with me.
>
> 13. A loud TV or radio can be a better deterrent than the best alarm system.
> If you're reluctant to leave your TV on while you're out of town, you can
> buy a $35 device that works on a timer and simulates the flickering glow of
> a real television.
>
> 8 MORE THINGS A BURGLAR WON'T TELL YOU:
>
> 1. Sometimes, I carry a clipboard. Sometimes, I dress like a lawn guy and
> carry a rake.. I do my best to never, ever look like a crook.
>
> 2. The two things I hate most: loud dogs and nosy neighbors.
>
> 3. I'll break a window to get in, even if it makes a little noise. If your
> neighbor hears one loud sound, he'll stop what he's doing and wait to hear
> it again. If he doesn't hear it again, he'll just go back to what he was
> doing. It's human nature.
>
> 4. I'm not complaining, but why would you pay all that money for a fancy
> alarm system and leave your house without setting it?
>
> 5. I love looking in your windows. I'm looking for signs that you're home,
> and for flat screen TVs or gaming systems I'd like.. I'll drive or walk
> through your neighborhood at night, before you close the blinds, just to
> pick my targets.
>
> 6. Avoid announcing your vacation on your Facebook page. It's easier than
> you think to look up your address.
>
> 7. To you, leaving that window open just a crack during the day is a way to
> let in a little fresh air. To me, it's an invitation.
>
> 8. If you don't answer when I knock, I try the door. Occasionally, I hit the
> jackpot and walk right in.
>

Dennis On The Tragedy In Haiti



"Sally Struthers and Kirstie Ally are going to be in charge of food distribution."

"The Haitians are killing and eating the rescue dogs."

"They are saying that there is stacks of dead people along the roads. They have named the stacks McDonald's,Carl's Jr,Taco Bell and the Kabob King."

"They say the buildings fell real fast. When you use #2 pencils as rebar the buildings will fall."
"My timeshare in Haiti is now worthless but at least there's some people in it now for once. Somewhere."

"I'm sending a case each of Lawn Darts and Hula Hoops for the kids in Haiti."
"Mattel sent 300 cases of 'Operation," the doctor game, to Haiti."

"Korea is sending some Korean women to Haiti to give free pedicures."

"I just got back from LAX and saw Dr. Kevorkian boarding a flight to Haiti. I bet there will be no line at his tent and plenty of free donkey parking."

"Ashton Kutcher is in Haiti punking the sick with fake food."

"How do you tell a live Haitian from a dead one: the live ones jump off the grill."

"Jenny Craig is offering free membership to all Haitian survivors."

"The Hair Club for Men is now in Haiti giving hope to Haitians with really shitty toupees."

Haiti Update: The Dominican Republic Is Fine

The situation in Haiti is getting worse. And it was abysmal before the quake. On the plus side everyone alive now has plenty to eat. Cannibalism is more or less on the menu anyway and now there is plenty of meat for the pots. Haiti is a country that consists of HALF of an island. The other half of the island is the country of the Dominican Republic. You never hear about "the squalid pesthole of the Dominican Republic" do you. That is because things are normal there. They don't eat each other, they don't pray to demons, they don't put curses on people, they don't do voodoo, they entertain tourists, not eat them. If this earthquake had occurred in the Dominican Republic the mess would have been cleaned up by now and the dead people would all be buried. In Haiti they don't KNOW enough to bury the dead. They have been living with dead people laying around the streets for hundreds of years. Now there are just a lot more of them. No problem. They'll rot and get eaten by bugs soon. No need to worry about disease, every hellish disease known to mankind was already in full bloom and on a rampage long before the earthquake hit. Things will settle down. The rats will clean up the place. The only bad thing will be that all the American personnel that the nigger in chief sent there - they'll probably all die horrrible deaths. From the filth and pestilence that is Haiti before and after every earthquake. It's Haiti. It's hell on earth. It always has been. It always will be. I hope the Weather Channel figures all this out so that I can find out whether it's going to rain tomorrow where EYE am and not where the fucking Haitians are. Fuck me running.

Weather Channel Update

The weather for today and for the next few weeks will be rubble, followed by amputations, with partial blood and guts, and afternoon gusts of zombie dust with intermittent voodoo chants accompanied by people crawling on the ground at two miles per hour. In other words, another normal day in Haiti. The weather channel became the geology channel two seconds after the Haiti earthquake and that lasted for a day or so and now it is the news channel. Fuck the weather, the Haitian idiot neegrows are what you will be finding out about on the weather channel for the next thousand years. Because that's how long it's going to take to turn what Haiti is now into what Haiti was one second before the earthquake hit: a poverty infested pigsty of disease and misery and voodoo cannibalism. One GOOD thing about the earthquake is that for a few days at least the Haitians will have enough to eat. There will be plenty of their neighbors lying around on the streets and sidwalks to keep the kettles hanging on nails full and there will be enough rags and splinters clogging the ground to keep a fire under the kettles. Yes it will be boiled nigger heads for everyone!! Yum!!!

The Idiot Nigger On Top Of Haitian Mess

The dumbass fuck in Washington who is guiding our nation into the same shithole that the guy in charge of Hairti is guiding his own nation into the same shithole - Obama has felt a strong kinship to this guy, this leader of Haiti that nobody can get ahold of because he's probably in the dominican Republic getting laid with a white chick, our presidential nigger and the haitian presidential nigger seem to have struck a familial chord with each other and are singing the same nigger chant. That Haitian president, his pesthole country that is the worst fucking excuse for a nation in the history of the world, Obama just can't get on the stick fast enough to this guy to respond to Haiti's call for help.Aactually Haiti hasn't even called for help yet, they are so fucking indigent and torpored and zombie-like that they are all just sitting there in the ruins and doing what they were doing before the ruins collapsed, which is doing nothing. Obama is just fixating on these assholes with a vigor and an attention that I have not seen in him since he took, and i do mean took, office. Since he looted office, I pro'bly should say, to make it more niggerry appropriate. Anyway, this dumbass fuckhead moron fucking faggot asshole Obamud, he is commanding that more money be tossed to these worthless niggers AND he has half the American Army on their way there to get every disease known to man and some diseases known only to corpses. He is one stupid fucking nigger. He justifies every racial slur ever made against the nigger race, and he does it all by himself. He is Nigger Made Perfect. And he is running the United States of America. If God ever loved this Country, as I hear a lot of cowboys proclaim from time to time, He's gotta hate it now. Even a loving and caring God whose only begotten Son died for mankind has to hate that fucking nigger in chief because there just aint nuthin' there to like, even by his own Creator. So I say this to You Directly, God: if you don't do something about that mother fucking nigger, Lucifer's gonna be telling everyone, "See? I TOLD you Yahweh is an idiot!" And maybe you need to fuck up every asshole that voted for him too while You're at it. I don't know if You MADE this mess. But I know You can fix it. Shit, make it look like an accident if You have to. It works for the Mob.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Haitian Recovery

If you are one of those silly people thinking that there is going to be a rapid recovery in Haiti from the earthquake that wrecked the place, then you are an idiot. The niggers there couldn't figure out how to live like normal human beings when everything was in tip top condition. It was a pesthole then. How the fuck would an earthquake that toppled all the sand and straw buildings make things that much worse? It's just that now you notice, because there's concrete all over the street, and the light that WAS on ain't on no more. Maybe their voodoo gods of the zombie world will help them. Maybe they can get the Mexican Santaria chicken eaters to intercede with the chupacabras to help them. Here's what's funny: Bill Clinton is the "ambassador" to Haiti. He probably picked the job because Haitian teen age girls are probably the only girls left on the whole planet who are stupid enough to have anything to do with him. Now he wants Americans to fix the mess. It's our job to help the most stupid worthless fucked up population in the history of earth - The Haitians - clean up the shit that came crashing down because their country had another one of its daily natural disasters: that they never seem to make preparations for because that would involve a little forthought and effort, something a Haitian just can't be fucking bothered with. Even in the world of niggers Haitians are notoriously stupid, backward, unmotivatable, stone age blood drinking superstitious sub-monkeys.

The Nigger In Chief Is Sending The Marines To Haiti

Here's how fucking stupid obama is: he's sending Marines into Haiti. I GUESS so that they can contract dengue fever and then bring it back here to contaminate the US - a Country the nigger in chief detests because it's Christian. Obama is a Muslim, remember. Muslims demand that all Christians die on their or or submit to execution. They have a choice. Natureally the Republicans, the supposed enemies of the Democrats, are in total agreement with this. There is not one fuckass piece of shit elected official alive who would say "Fuck that hellhole of voodoo zombie cannibalism." Nope, Haiti is a real nice place with real nice people as far as the Republicans are concerned. Now you have to wonder why the nigger in chief would send MARINES to Haiti. There's no war there. There's no Muslims. It's a sewer. Well, the reason he is doing it is because he's a fucking idiot. He thinks that sending the Marines into a place where there is just filth and boredom and listlessness and people sitting around who just dont give a fuck about anything will be a good way to further demoralize our best warriors. This fucker never does anything without an agenda. He may be stupid but he doesn't lack rodent cunning.

Gloria Talbot


This is Gloria Talbot, a dead actress. She's here for no particular reason.

Guest Blogger

Dennis Ousley said "The United States is sending emergency mud and straw to help rebuild Haiti." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's a brief list of things nobody knows about the nigger in chief:

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
12. Record of baptism -- Not available
13. Why wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?_
14. Why wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one?
15. Why was the NIC (nigger in chief) getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?
16. Which country's "passport" did the NIC have when he visited Pakistan in 1981?
17. Nobody can seem find any articles the nigger in chief published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago.

I can understand why the niggers in America don't give a shit about any of this. But whitey doesn't seem to care either. I guess the niggerization of America is pretty much complete. Call p diddy and pipty tent and let's fuck the place up!!!

The V-50 Controversy


In the 60's a very fat man named Galambos had a very big insight into the nature of human society: he realized it was all fucked up. He also realized it could be automatically fixed if everyone had control of their own property. Which has never been the case in human history. Human history has been the control control of Mr. Smith's property by Mr. Jones. And the way Mr. Jones got control of Mr. Smith's property was by taking it without Mr. Smith's permission. As a rule Mr. Jones was a government official who was acting "rightly and in good conscience within the auspices of the law." He was confiscating Mr. Smith's property within a cascade of meaningless verbiage, in other words. The word "tax" is usually tossed around as a substitute for confiscate by the Mr. Joneses of this world. Although when the cops confiscate a drug-dealer's Ferrari they don't even bother to use the word tax. They just use the word confiscate. So fucked up as cops are they are more accurate in their terminology than legislators. Galambos realized that property rights are the only rights a person actually has. He realized, like Madonna, that we live in a material world and we are all material girls. These are very useful insights and correct ones but Galambos also had a CRAZY insight, and that was that anyone who he taught his insights to regarding the nature of society was bound to never reveal these insights to anyone else. He would insist they sign a pledge never to say a word to anyone about his insights. Well somebody must have broken their pledge because now other people are giving V-50 courses. The V stands for "volition." I don't know what the 50 stands for. The people who claim to be Galambos's heirs and estate are claiming that this is wrong. They say that people cannot willy nilly teach Galambos' theories without permission. They would likely also say that people could not teach Einstein's theories with EINSTEIN'S permission. What is the lesson to be learned here. Well, the lesson to be learned here is that no matter how smart someone might be, at rock bottom he is still a greedy, clutching, apple-snatching monkey. Even if he's a monkey who comes up with a brilliant insight into the natural and non-coercive means to eradicating all apple-snatching forever. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Humans. They're great.

Haiti Earthquake And The Weather Channel


Because the Weather Channel is now owned by NBC, naturally there is nothing but confusion and chaos in the offices of upper management concerning what weather actually is. TODAY, Jan 12th, weather is.....the earthquake in Haiti. Today, on the Weather Channel, weather is geology. USUALLY on the Weather Channel, ever since NBC bought it, weather has been SPORTS! But today weather is earthquakes. Or one earthquake in particular, the one in Haiti. Now, there is no actual COVERAGE of the earthquake in Haiti because Haiti has no facilities that bear any remote resemblance to anything technological being used in the 21st Century. They barely have fire there, and what fires they do have are for small ceremonial performances of voodoo in order to place a curse or a hex on some poor dumb bastard who doesnt have a pot to piss in, and wouldn't know what a pot was anyway even if he saw one and who is already cursed far beyond human endurance just by virtue of BEING IN FUCKING HAITI. So because there IS NO ACTUAL COVERAGE of the earthquake in Haiti because there is no technology in Haiti, the Weather Channel on-air "personalities" are discussing earthquakes in general. While meterology and geology have no connection except in rare instances when a powerful volcano has caused minor alterations in the color of the sunsets around the world - which still is not weather - today on the Weather Channel meteorology and weather are identical. They are the same thing. Tomorrow meterology and animal husbandry might be the same thing so stay tuned to the Weather Channel to find out when to poke your horse in the ass to get it try try and fuck the cow. On Friday weather and knitting will be the same. That's going to be pretty interesting, probably.

Haiti Earthquake


There was an earthquake in Haiti. "The largest ever recorded in the area," according to the Fagsociated Press. It was a 6 point 5. That aint all that treacherous except in a place like Haiti which is a fucking shithole where everything is made of mud and people live in squalid hordes, pressed together like bacon in a package. Now, nobody has any details and there probably won't BE any details for a thousand years. Because Haiti is a sewer where nothing goes in or out. It's a desolate septic tank where communication is done by disease. Only illness and sickness travels from one peron to another in Haiti, not news or information or conversation or data or instructions or advice. The Haitians also practice VOODOO!!!! They love the stuff. They think about it all day long like I think about pussy and tits. Voodoo is what they are and voodoo is what they do. They pray to Satan and they put hexes on people and they make voodoo dolls and they deal in spells and inflict pain on their enemies by dancing around a fire and they eat raw dead animals in their fur and they drink human blood and they worship filth and fecal matter and they are basically lower than bacteria on the chain of usefullness-to-anything scale. In a thousand years maybe a satellite will have a camera powerful enough to penetrate the filth and putrid crap that is the island of Haiti and tell some future generation the extent of the damage from the earthquake. But like New Orleans after Katrina, the area after the quake probably looks like the area before the quake. Just with more unburied dead people laying in the streets and in the trees than usual.