Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jury Duty

Tomorrow Monday the 25th I have to go to Los Angeles to join with 500 other white people for consideration for jury duty in the trials of Mexicans and niggers. There will be no Asians on trial. There is no way I can put in words and I am pretty good at putting things in words how much I detest the jury system and the fact that jury duty is allegedly mandatory. If I actually get on a jury, me, the other jurors, and the defendant, will be the only 13 people in the room against their wills. Why would I not already be on the side of the guilty party on trial? And you know he's guilty otherwise he wouldn't be on trial. That's just the way it is except in 1% of the cases that go to trial. They're guilty. They just want to get that punishment reduced or eliminated. If I get on a jury there's a pretty good chance the defendant is going to get his wish. Unless he did whatever he did to someone I know and like. And that ain't too likely. I don't like anyone. And apparently the nigger in chief was supposed to show up for guilty duty but he said he can't make it. Not a very loyal message to his black brothers on trial. Apparently the county clerk in whatever nigger community that sent the nigger in chief the jury summons didnt know obama is a nigger. Only white people get jury summonses.
Because they're the only people that show up. That's how stupid they are.

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Cap'n Bob said...

I like jury duty. I've been on five juries. Two guilty, one not guilty, one mistrial, and one civil suit. Hey, it keeps me away from work and I still get paid. And for some reason, J.J., I can't picture you being empaneled. Have fun.

 
At January 25, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Bob Frapples said...

I went there(jury duty) once. I held an unknown amount of crank or coke or something of a white powdery consistency in my grubby paws...ah, the memories...(eye quit that shit, by the by)

 
At February 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

i did not get empaneled. i had to keep asking the defense attorney for clarifications to his inquiries informing him of the various interpretations his vague questions suggested. they do NOT like that. and if they think you might have even a vague notion of what jury nullification is you're outa there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home