Sunday, January 17, 2010

High-Waisted Titless Bitch Says Fuck Them Haitian Niggers


The Negress In Chief balked at the suggestion that she go to Haiti personally to haul dead niggers out of the rubble. "Fuck them
assholes!" she barked, in a ferocity-laced snarl at the suggestion, made by Joe Biden. "I don't see you makin' tracks to get to that pesthole." she added to the floor-hugging vice president. "I'm too drunk," he gurgled into the carpet. She then said, "Besides, it's a white man's job to help them stone age idiots. Not mine." She was then asked about her preference for high-waisted fashions. She laughed spiritedly and said "Well, you have to remember that for one thing I have a beer gut and for another thing I have tits more non existent than prime rib in a Hatian oven. The faggots at Time are all convinced I have the pulse of every designer house in France.
Actually I dress myself from chopped up Nairobi clothing trash. Those dumbass white faggot designers think that I have a hotline to Valentino. I have a hotline to Idi Amin would be closer to the truth. Have any of you seen my two fat ugly daughters? I want to show them how much money whitey has sent to that shithole Haiti. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Bob Frapples said...

Hey, I'm starting to feel a little hungry.
Zombie burrito's, anyone...ANYONE?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home