Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bill Maher Threatens Nigger Violence Against Whites

   Bill Maher, the self-hating Jew bastard motherfucker who is very likely a penis smoker, said on TV that any white person who votes for Romney...that the world's niggers know who you are and will come after you. Here, let me make it easy for the niggers keeping an eye on me: I'm voting for romney, muh bruthuhs, muh nigger whitey-watchers. Nothing will stop me, I won't change my mind, it's gonna happen. So come get me. But ya know what would actually make more sense than coming after me, muh niggah bruthuhs?....to go get Bill Maher. To go after him. For one reason he'll be easier to kill cause he's scared to death o' you dumbass veldt-squatting urine drinkers. And for another thing, cause he's the one pissing off even more white people against you than are already pissed off at you. And I'll tell you something else, niggers; white people - well, not all of them but enough to matter - are at long last tired of your constant threats of violence if we don't obey your fucking lazy idiot commie asses and jump when you say jump, and we are taking the Korean attitude: which is to shoot back. And we aim. Cause we're white. And hunting animals is what we do. And not because we need to. But because it's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home