Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Banned From Facebook

   I have been banned again for an eternity - 12 hours - from posting on Muslimbook because I posted the video of the three nigger subteens beating up a three year old white child riding her tricycle. I think I referred to the niggers as apes. I should have referred to them as sub apes because apes have some intelligence. I probly would not call niggers niggers if it was not the case that it is forbidden to call niggers niggers. I usually dont go along with social threats of  shunning if I dont obey the herd's movements. I do not actually run with the herd. because herds are always at peril. Herds have to trust whoever is leading the herd to not be leading them over a cliff or into a slaughterhouse chute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home