Saturday, May 25, 2013

Facebook Ban

I have been kicked off Facebook again. I called the British Royal Faggy Fighters "faggots." I suspect it was the faggot who runs the Facebook site called Save American Wildlife. He is on a wolf-extermination mission. You know how Hitler was on a Jew extermination mission? This guy is the Hitler of wolves. Or the Hitler against wolves. A wolf probly once told him to go fuck himself and he never got over it. On the other hand it could be a bad artist on Facebook that I said something unkind about. I mean what is it with bad canvas daubers, they are all on this "I think when I see a flower that world peace emanates from my heart. Never give up for you are a child of the universe deep within your rectal sphincter. My heart is a sponge of oozing sadness. But then I see the light of kindness deep within my bladder and urine is my strength." Unbelievably fucked up shit like that. Which basically is code for "My art sucks but look at how loving I am. And deep! So will you not buy?" And then you look at the price tag on some squalid fucked up shitpile and its 1200 dollars. 2000 dollars. 3000 dollars. And i ask them "You're kidding me right? Mexicans with spray cans are doing Salvador Dali-level shit and getting arrested for it compared to your puking dumpsterloads of ineptitude." i guess their loving hearts are hurt by comments such as this. Fuck 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home