Monday, October 29, 2012

My Party

   I am starting the No Taxation Party.  No taxes will solve all of America's political problems. My only platform is "no taxes." You stop those you stop everything. Well, Everything that's political or to put it another way, everything that is paid for by taxes. This is so simple I don't know why no one has thought of it before me. Now there will be those people who will say "well you cant have no taxes because then we would have no...." - and here they will mention something we wont have that these people think we need to have even though no one really wants it or likes it or would pay for it voluntarily. People who have this objection I just ignore. Because they are too stupid to engage with. It would be like engaging a Mau Mau in conversation about how a cyclotron works or for that matter how a wrist watch works or for that matter how a campfire works.
   "No Taxation: No Worries."
   Vote for me. I am JJ Solari and I approve of this message. However I do not approve of you, I think you're a fucking idiot. Thank you. And thank you for taking my call. I have one line open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home