Monday, September 21, 2009

Deleting Washington DC From America Catching On

Everyone to who I mentioned having Washington DC absorbed by a bordering State gets excited by the idea. Could be I hit paydirt. Send me money please. Ain't that what you do? When someone comes up witha political idea you send them money? So basically, I mean - why would you create States at all if you were going to have them immediately neutralized by an overriding Superstate. I mean, what the fuck. Who came up with THAT notion.Was there a nigger on the original organizing team? If you're going to have Washington DC, which has more power than all the other States put together, then get rid of the States. I mean, they serve no purpose except to make Hoosiers jump up and down and say "I'm a Hoosier" and to make Missourians happy about being the Show Me State. Wow. What a claim to fame. The Missourians are being run by a bunch of fags on the take from Arabs in Washington but you have to "show them" or they won't believe it. Hey, just don't show them anything, then they'll remain stupid. I seem to have drifted away from my point here. It's just that Hoosiers are so interesting. So you have 50 States supporting and being run by something called a "district." Why not just call it "Saudi West" since that's where most of the Senators and Congressmen working there get their money from. And why are they there at all? Why aren't they in their own States takiing money from the Saudis, why do they have to all hang-out in the District? Well, I'll tell you. Because the District of Columbia is where their allegiance lies. Not to the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home