Saturday, September 19, 2009

Is Glenn Beck A Jew?


Well I Googled this question and what I got was some Rabbi Jew liberal annoying fuck who said that no, Glenn Beck "was raised a Roman Catholic." Jesus Fucking Tap Dancing Jew-Baiting Christ. You can be a Roman Catholic AND a Jew. Jew aint a denomination. It's a DNA-nomination. Now what everybody needs to understand, and they need to understand it clearly - I know more about Jews than Jews, I know more about niggers than niggers, and I know more about whites than whites. "But Jay!! ain't you white?" Well, according to the Klan Italians are lower than niggers AND Jews. And I think "lower than a nigger or a Jew" means not-white. And if that's what the Klan says then that's what the Klan says. They gut some bright boys in there, half of 'em go to MIT and the other half go to CalTech so I ain't about to argue with 'em. PLUS he became a Mormon.No Catholic has ever become a Mormon. That's something only a Jew would do because Jews love anti-Christ stuff even though they don't get all hostile about it like the Muslims. In fact the Muslims have no problem with Jesus. They have a problem with YOU believing that Jesus is God. Only Allah Most Fucked is God. Beck LOOKS like a Jew. At least to me. Beck is a German name. I'm almost ready to send my case to the jury, I think I have piled the evidence on pretty high here. And to make it official?....he acts like a Jew. Case closed. Oh, here comes the jury already. Let me just open the piece of paper here...."Jew." Well, there ya go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home