Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Conservative Nigger


There's some nigger named Kevin Jackson who has a blog called The Black Sphere where he talks like a nigger but what he says sounds like Rush Limbaugh. Only easier to follow. I never knew there could be such a critter so i said so on his blog and he got all nigger with me. Cause I said something to the effect that I could not believe he was really a "negro." He went all apefire and "in my face," and the usual stuff that they do, and when he was finally done I responded "You've convinced me you are a negro." But you see the fact that he got all nigger with me does not change the fact that he is interesting to read. Because he IS a nigger. Ya see, niggers really do have a different perspective on communication than white people do. That is why we have a nigger in the white house with a super ugly wife and two ugly daughters. Obama can APPEAR TO BE JUST FOLKS. These white politicians talk like they are on Neptune and have never had actual contact with earthlings. There is actually a logical reason why eventually there will be only niggers in Washington. I don't mean to scare anyone, but this is just the crack in the dam. But niggers like Kevin Jackson can actually seal up the crack and maybe keep sealing them up for a while. Now, you might be saying "But Jay, this Negro Man came down on you HARD!! Why are you being so charitable and understanding to this Negro Man, Jay?" Because I figure he is just nervous and probably was overwhelemed by my majestic vibe of utter magnificence. He deserves another chance. And I like his blog. It undermines the nigger in chief. And his enemy is my enemy. It just dont matter to me if he calls me names. I don't take it personal. Because he is useful to me. We have a common goal. And when the goal is achieved?...I won't care about Kevin Jackson anymore. Unless of course he has a big penis. Or he jacks my car.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2009 at 1:04 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

slamming "nobody" only continues until "nobody" gets annoyed. then it stops pretty quick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home