Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Don't Know Why Yahoo Puts Up With This Ousley Nonsense

I feel guilty after having sex with my own wife?

Me and my wife are strong Catholics, and we follow all the rules of the church (we use Natural family planning instead of contraception) but I still feel guilty after we have sex. I love my wife and we love having sex together, but as soon as I orgasm and the "deed is done" I start feeling remorseful and ashamed.

Anybody else get this? What's wrong with me and what should I do?
10 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I feel the same way after having sex with your wife.
3 minutes ago



My wife has being having internet sex with someone on a forum i new something was up checked texts emails etc?

i have confronted her and she is sorry,the texts were tame but it is the betrayal that hurts.she is very naive what should i do
8 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I tried phone sex once and got my nuts stuck in the coin return.
2 minutes ago


My friend and his girl make out when they

visit me and I feel funny just sitting there while they fondle each other. What should I do?

5 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse
I would move close to them drop my pants and masturbate.
3 minutes ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home