Friday, September 18, 2009

Glenn Beck


I just watched part of a Glenn Beck broadcast for the first time. Heard about him when he did something recently that upset the nigger in chief, i forget what it was. I was able to watch 30 seconds of the guy. First, he's trying to mimic Limbaugh. And doing a very SHITTY job of it. His expressionas and gestures are all choreographed. He comes across as sincere as a PTL snake. If this is what the Right is throwing at the Left, it ain't very much. Limbaugh ain't all that much of a thinker but at least he has some
watchability. He MAKES you look at him. Glenn Beck made me want to hit him for some reason. He looks like the kind of guy that has 15 scandals going on behind everyones' backs that could break into the open at any second. Real creepy ones. I hate to say it but I think Obama could beat the tar out of him in a brawl, assuming Beck didn't just hit the floor in a ball and start crying as soon as Obama moved toward him. I been lookin' at that picture of him up there too. My Jewdar is flashing a little, every once in a while, kind of a faint flickering.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2009 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is a flaming a-hole! Don't watch him because he puts me a piss poor mood in less than a minute. He is nothing but an irritant and acts too girlie-boy for me! Its a shame his political views are opposite PMSNBC because he would fit in perfectly with them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home