Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our New Muslim Nigger

I notice Our New Nigger's first act, before his ass even hit the chair, was to stop the flow of information being forced from the mouths of Muslim combatants imprisoned at Gitmomuslimswhileyoucan. No - he ain't a Muslim. Oh no, not at all. Well, there is a GOOD side to this, and Obama, BEING a nigger and therefor NOT a very well thought-out individual, this means that for the short time American troops are still in Iraq it will be a take-no-prisoners operation. This means more of his Muslim pals will be exterminated like decay-producing termites. I prefer that personally anyway. So thanks, New Nigger Fuck: you're provng even a Nigger PRESIDENT is still just a stupid nigger. Haha like niggers can run things. I need to see one Wigger bring me even one Nigger example of that. I'll wait right here. I gut supplies, so take your time. No hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home