Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Future Of This Blog

This blog, of course, as you might remember, you who have never read it and are not reading it now, this blog began the day after Your New Nigger got elected. It is basically the Anti Obama blog. Despite it's constant forays into other far more interesting areas. I mean, if I was to FOCUS on Your New Nigger at all - I would become as stupid as he is. By contagion. I absorb whoever I focus on. That is why I only focus on Obama just enough to make sure I have his number right. Otherwise I'd absorb his whole foul spirit and have to jump off a fucking bridge. Eventually Obama's dullards I mean People will contact me and offer me money to put a stop to all this Obama bashing because, like Scientology and Islam and other Megalomaniacal cults and loonies, Obama does not tolerate criticism. Of course he won't know WHAT to make of what it is EYE do. It's so dead-on accurate some part of his tiny monkey head will actually reluctantly admire my astuteness. But in the world of narcissism, business is business, and he will offer me money to stop all this. I will say it's not enough. He will offer more. I will say still not enough. He'll say how much is enough. I'll tell him. He'll pay it. And I'll stop. I mean, really, you would too if you knew what I was gonna be getting. But that ain't happened. AND his coolies would have to learn how to read first for it to happen. And that ain't too likely. Buncha thug niggers. Be real. Read? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home