Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lipstick On A Pig

Only a queer would ever make a remark like that. Or a serial killer. I know people. I know what I'm talking about. This Obama fucker is a VERY fucked up individual. Which I guess is why he's where he is because a lot of very fucked up people like him. "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig." If he had said that about a real pig, like Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton or Barbara Walters, or any other female with a soul as black as shit from a nigger's ass in an outhouse on the darkside of pluto at the bottom of a coal mine, there would have been lawsuits and fines and jailtime and maybe instant assassination. But he said it about a saint. So that's ok. So fuck all you Obama people I hope you all die. I wish I could kill you all myself just by thinking about it. Really. This planet really should give thanks every night that I am not God. There'd be lots of things done different around here. Good thing they gave the job to the guy they gave it to. Or you probably wouldn't be here. In fact I can guarantee it. You'd be dead. I would have killed you. You fucking fuck.

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 12:12 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

you shouldnt really talk that way to people you're trying to persuade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home