Friday, November 15, 2013

Blog Reaffirmation

   As you who are not ever here know, I have been spending a LOT of time on Facebook for the past few years. I am now sick of it. It has served a purpose though, it has been a daily notebook for my fantastically innovative social and religious and intellectual insights and discoveries and realizations and, as My Dear Sweet Scientology Brothers would say, "cognitions."
   One of the perpetual problems with facebook is that if you say nigger your facebook associates, if they are white, get VERY upset. It's like saying nigger means that you think black people are.....i guess it means that you think they are niggers! And IT TURNS OUT.......I do think black people are niggers.
I guess though that you are not suppose to say nigger. No, that's now quite right: you can say nigger. But other people can't hear you say it. You can say nigger if there are no white people within earshot to hear you. So I guess that's the rule.
   There are no white people within earshot here at this place. There is no-one here at this place. Except me. And I can hear the word nigger and never get upset about it. 

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2013 at 4:59 AM , Blogger brandy said...

I'm here. I'm white. I hear you. I'm not upset. Carry on.

 
At November 16, 2013 at 8:08 AM , Blogger amy irene white said...

i was here but now i am not. i am not sure why i am not, other than you just suddenly decided that i am no longer your friend, and not to tell me. thanks for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home