Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Nigger And Due Process










 The nigger has basically removed due process. He did this last year and took out all the messy few restrictions that remained - this year. It was his first order of business this year in fact. The only way he intends to be leaving office is on a guerney. Good luck hearing this due process thing from anyone but me by the way. No one seems upset either. Which actually makes sense to me because what's the fucking difference if you get sent to prison by due process or not? If anything the nigger is streamlining things. Hey, if you do something right I give you credit: even if you're a muslim faggot illegal fucking nigger.
   Ya know, unlike the Republicans and the Tea Party dolts, the nigger - i'll give him this - he understands government. He knows, and I know, that the Constitution doesn't impart rights: it curtails them. The reason me and Nigbama know this is because we both have hearts of pure filth and death and abominations of all kinds and know a shakedown disguised as guardian angel of protection from on high when we see one. The difference between me and him is he is proclaiming his vices as virtues. I'm not. They are vices and I know it. And so does Nigbama. But he is happy with this deception called the Constitution. He loves it. Everyone in Congress loves the Constitution. If it wasn't for the Constitution -  and you're "I Love Democracy" preposterous elevation of it to A King Made Of Paper stupidity -  they wouldn't have jobs. Of course I have to say it's not all your fault. It was taught to you in....anybody?....that's correct, school. Where Congress has thoughtfully ordered you to attend at the age of 6. It would have been at birth but your parents apparently drew the line in the sand at 6. Because your parents are such wonderful people. "We'll keep him until he starts to think: then he's yours." Thanks mom and dad. Thanks for having my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home