Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Blogger

I deleted my account from Facebook. Someone pissed me off. I have never claimed to be a mature individual. It will have no impact on my income or material life since facebook provided me with no income or any means to improve my material life. And it clearly cut into my very important blogging time, for which i also get no pay. doing two writing venues for no pay made no sense. So something needed to be done to make it sensible. And besides, my absence here has caused the five followers to drift away so now I have the whole place to myself. And i almost NEVER piss myself off. So while everyone on facebook is wondering what happened to the guy that says nigger? - I can get back to the important matter that got me on the internet in the first place: the sock monkey.

3 Comments:

At May 22, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

I would feel your pain, but I am having a hard time finding it. I am begining to suspect it may not exist. See the trouble was that you were to wide in your focus. Now that it is narrowed somewhat, you will feel better, I'm sure of it.

 
At May 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

yes, i would say my focus has narrowed considerably.

 
At September 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Woodstock said...

You got six followers now. I used to read you in easyriders back in the 70's and then lost track of you. I'm laughing harder now than I did back then. JJ you are one of the funniest motherfuckers alive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home