Thursday, November 4, 2010

New MIckey Mouse Club Book

Some broad that works for Entertainment Weekly, which is a magazine, wrote a book about the Mouseketeers. She called me a couple years ago wanting to meet me for an interview. I told her no thanks. She didn't put up an argument. I referred her to a Mouseketeer site that I endorse and contribute to, I said she would get more than a snootful of me from there. So that's what she did. I ain't seen the book but it's on the way. I bought one on Amazon. It ain't likely the writer will send me one. If I wrote a book about her I wouldn't send HER one. So we're even on that score. Zero to zero. I have always ben tempted to write my own Mouseketeer History, which would be total malarky of course, because that's what I do, create malarky. But is would be VERY interesting. I would take all the myths surrounding Walt Disney and claim they were true and cite proofs and experiences and things I witnessed. People would believe it because people, 99% of them, are fast asleep. However I dont think I will ever publish another book myself nor write one without an advance from somebody else. No money in it.

3 Comments:

At November 4, 2010 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Cap'n Bob said...

What's the name of that Mouseketeer site you endorse? Inquiring minds want to know.


Word Verification: Decat--Tattoo's pet

 
At November 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

originalmmc

 
At November 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Cap'n Bob said...

Thanks.

WV: Shint--sacred Japanese feces

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home