Saturday, January 9, 2010

Harry Reid Says The Nigger In Chief Has No Negro Dialect


HAHAHAHAHA Harry Reid, who Rush Limbaugh eternally refers to as Dinjy Harry, said the nigger in chief was "a light-skinned negro" and had no negro dialect unless he wanted to use one. Which I guess was his way of saying obama can get his nigger on if he feels like it or else just slip into his articulate, well-behaved, non menacing negro valence, depending on, oh, I dunno, the weather, the sky color, the temperature. He can shut shit on and off, in other words. I gut no problem with that. I gut no problem with Obama bein' able to talk nigger or talk honky. But Apparently Reid is having some problems with this remark coming back to bite him. Now, if he was not a bigot in his heart, he would have answered all this response with "Hey, it's true: he's a light skinned negro and he can talk negro when he wants." Or he could have said nigger, it don't matter. But what he instead said was oh I apologize to all my white friends and all my negro african american of all shades friends for having had this remark which is completely accurate tossed back into my face and embarasing me and making me scared that my true hatred of niggers never comes close enough to the surface of my facial features that even a 4 year old could detect it." These white plantation owners withoput plantations always wade deeper into the tarpit when they start apologizing for saying niggers are niggers. Nobody EVER believes them, that they're really sorry. Shit, just say, So? Nobody really actually gives a shit, truth be known. HAHAHAHA Obama was probably the one behind all this nonsense anyway. He pro'bly has Reid's successor already hand picked. He's getting rid of all the old-school whitey democrats right and left and he's gonna put a bunch of nigger muslims in their places. This nigger might be fooling Reid and he might be fooling you but he ain't fooling me. This is politics kindergarten style, ain't no mysteries here, this is Kremlin-grade shit. The easiest kind to see though. At least for me.

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Bob Frapples said...

I just saw this on tv. It made no fuckin sense to me at all. But few things do these days, ya know...?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home