Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Personal Moment

Ya know, may I take a pause here to have a personal moment with all my friendly and easy-to-get-along-with readers and followers and various losers who, like myself, have nothing but hatred and bitterness in their souls? Sometimes my own shitty attitude is too much even for me to put up with and I have to find a way to lighten my own emotional load. I do this by putting mens' underwear on my head in public. This particular item of groinal clothing is, as you can see, very very clean. That is because I had just purchased it at Costco, the parking lot of which I am seen here in modeling the item. I prefer already-worn underwear, and preferably not my own. Why? I don't know. Whimsy? Daring? Entrenched gayness? I'm afraid I am not a psychiatrist and I can't really say. I think it's the smell, and also the excitement of taking the underwear off grown men against their wills. Some people ski. Some skydive. Some climb Half Dome without ropes. I take mens' underwear off their straining, resisting, muscle-flexing, erotically rebellious pelvises and pull them down their stallion-smooth flailing thighs against their wills and wear them on my head in public. Is this wrong? Who am I to judge. Anyway, the picture above is an example of the result. Like I say, these were taken out of a package and not off the package of a hairless, resisting, post-pubescent human male. Otherwise I would be a lot more beat-up looking. Like I say, these bastards don't let loose of their underwear willingly. It's a tussle more often than not. Ok! Personal moment is over! Back to the weird shit.

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

The picture may or may not be jjs. The last known picture of jjs was taken at a mouse function when he was a mouser at Disney. The FBI, CIA, NSA, NAAS, NCS, don't have an up to date picture of him; I am told. The local Jihadist Muslims may, but that's just gov't speculation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home