Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dr. Dennis Will Fuck You Now

What should i get engraved on a zippo for my boyfriend?

i havnt been with him that long onli a month but we have been bestfrends for 9months
i dont want to get something to lovey dovey cause its only been a month
helppp pleaseee
20 hours ago
- 3 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse
"EAT ME BABY" would be nice.


Are there any mother-daughter look a like competitions happening soon?

i look exactly like my mom. people think we're twins. there has to be a competition for that somewhere..??
1 hour ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

My sister looks so much like my mother sometimes my dad has sex with her by mistake.


Gene Barry, who played the well-dressed man of action in the television series "Bat Masterson," "Burke's Law" and "The Name of the Game," has died at age 90 of unknown causes,

DO YA THINK 90 COULD BE ONE OF THE CAUSES?


Im 14 and me and my girlfriend had a dinner at her house and something happened and i fingered her.?

now thats the only thing she talks about to me and sunday i went to her house and she made me do it again why
16 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse
I hope you washed your finger before you ate dinner.


Straight guys: would you accept a blow j*b from a gay guy?

Say if he was really good and he swallowed, you know him quite well but your not gay. It doesn't mean anything, either. Would you let him?
6 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse
If you keep your eyes closed you could get a BJ from your mother and it would feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home