Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teenage White Niggers

I was at the mall today and some teen ager asked me if i could "spare some change." White kid. Nuthin' wrong with him. I said "For what." This kinda threw him and he went back to his three white buddies and they weren't too happy with him. I guess this is the new phase of white kids wanting to be niggers: muggings. Being white they had it all wrong. This wasn't even close to a muggiing. Just for ONE there were three trillion people in the immediate vicinity. But there is a chance that these guys that put the smallest one up to this simply figured that the nigger president was giving money to everyone maybe everyone acted like this. Guess I can't blame 'em none. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It wasn't all bad news at the mall. While my Ol' Lady was in some store I hung around outside, looking over the rail and some hot milf was at the rail with her stuff on the floor and adjusting things inside the bags. I went over and said "My penis asked me to come over here and find out your name." Turns out her name was Fuck You. Chinese chick.

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM , Blogger nobody said...

"FOR WHAT" hahahahahahahahaha. I would have punched the kid in the throat and I'm not joking..

 
At December 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have tripped the little shit with one of my crutches.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home