Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Paris Hilton's Book


I'm reading Paris Hilton's book. It's pretty good. But I can't believe there isn't a section on How To Give A Great Blowjob. This would have made the book a best seller at 23 dollars, which is its cover price, rather than a mediocre seller at 6 dollars and 40 cents including shipping which is what I bought it for. If I had ordered a used one it would have cost 3. If I ever, through the miraculous intervention of Yahweh God of the Universe and the assistance of His Son, whatever that means, of Jesus Jewboy Christ the Redeemer of mankind from the hooks and talons of Satan; if These Two Top Dog Motherfuckers put their heads together and actually contrive a way for me and Paris Hilton to meet and spend at least an hour together, my first order of business will be to grill her on why there are no blowjob advisories for girls in this book of hers. It is not too late to fix this otherwise pretty good book and turn it into a masterpiece for the second edition, because without a substantial blowjob chapter there isn't going to BE second edition. And now, since this is basically a meetingplace for Christians, let us pray: "Holy Father God Of Biblical Fame, Slaughterer of millions when You are pissed and Who killed everyone on earth so that only Noah and his two daughters were left, forcing them to fuck their dad after getting him drunk so that I could be here to compose this prayer - and Father of Jesus Jewboy Christ Rosenblum, maker of kitchen cabinets for the Roman occupiers, and haberdasher to the Jerusalem Stars - I ask the Both of You to hear my prayer of request to spend an hour with Paris Hilton, world famous blowjob artist, to advise her to create an extra section in her book at the next edition, itemizing the particulars of blowjob technique, and also, just because I am curious with one hand on my cock already, I want to ask her what kinds of cocks she likes and doesn't, and how many cocks she has had in her mouth, and what she thinks of the taste of jizz, and whether or not a circumcized cock, like You have, Jesus, or an uncircumcized one, like Your Dad has, since He never came to earth and got cut like You did, whether a circumcized cock or an uncircumcized cock makes any difference to the preferences the inside of her mouth might have, and also some of her experiences with cock's that have ailments. LIke a stench or funny colored jizz. OH, and does she have any thoughts on BALLS. As you know Lord - or Lords - balls are never really discussed by women, at least I have never heard any talk about them other than once I heard one say they were gross. So I would ask Miss Hilton if women get as excited about balls as men do. Let me clarify that O Heavenly Deities; if women love our balls as much as WE love our balls.And we do love our balls, don't we? Heh heh, we're all men here, right? Awright, fukkin A . I would also like to know if she ever ate her sister if that's not pushing it. Amen."

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I STILL WANT CHER!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home