Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mourning Dove Update


I killed the two doves. I read that pigeon is called "squab" in fancy restaurants. I am surrounded by chinks here so they had no problem with me shooting what they consider to be "game birds." All the chinks here have pellet pistols because they use them to kill cats. There used to be tons of cats here when a few white people lived here, but all the white people moved out except me because they were all shunned by the chinks for all being assholes. What can I say, white Americans are assholes. The foreigners are right. Well at least the civilized foreigners are right. Anyway all the white people left but me. i get along with the chinks because they all play the violin. Violin players are never dangerous. So they all have pellet pistols. For one reason or another. I asked to borrow two of them and the doves are so tame with all the cats gone that i was able to shoot them both simultaeously from a short distance. They are always together and I wanted to kill them both at the same time so that one or the other wouldn't suffer from the grief of seeing his or her loved one getting shot to death. I can aim a pistol without using the sights, just by holding the muzzle in the right direction. A pellet pistol is almost overkill for doves at 15 feet so there was certainly no suffering or sloppy death experienced by either one of them. One of the neighbor chinks watched and encouraged me, not that I needed it, and was very excited to see both doves fall to the walkway. "We have good meal with soup!!" He then prepared the birds in a flash while I watched, and when his two daughters came home we ate a small chinese meal of bird pieces fried in some kind of oil and a few other things, and of course hot-sour soup, which his wife had made from scratch. The two daughters were very impressed with my shooting skills when they heard their father bragging on me, which I guess is no big deal for chinks, dad talking-up grown men to the daughters. Not at all like here where daughters are off limits to everyone, grown men or not. I don't know what their customs are but I have a hunch they are real different from what goes on here in this anal, sphincter-seized country. If those two dead mourning doves get me a simultaneous "blow job for you, joe," from those two chink girls, their lives will not have been tragically lost in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home