Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brief Discussion With A Sandnigger

Some Palestinian fuck intercepted me outside some store with some anti Israel stuff and had a Queeran on the table. I said have you actually read that? He assured me piously that he had. I said you know what's so great about reading the Queeran? He said there are endless advantages. I said but do you know what the main one is? I said it has a miraculous nature. He got all happy and agreed and was almost overcome with delerium. I said Yes, it has a miraculous nature to it: once you read it, for some reason and by some wonderful mysterious means you show up ten times brighter on the infared targeting mechanism of an overhead gunship. He started yelling. HAHAHAHA That's what they do you know. HAHAHAHAHA He also got a little scared because I think he believed me. They believe everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home