Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jesus Hussein Obama


This just in. Look at this brand new picture of the Nigger in Chief being played across the AP. You KNOW the nigger cooked this up himself. "Ok, now, look, if I stand here and you position yourself over there, I will look like I have the great seal of the Niggernited States encircling my head like a halo. This will give at least an APPROXIMATION of my inner holiness and my closeness to Allah. I mean god. Whatever god aint Allah." This is Niggerness Gone Wild. Niggers are gonna look at this and actually believe he is the Messiah. He'll just say the word and they will start burning down the whole country. Get your guns ready and loaded, white people, The New Nigger is rallying his voodoo army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home