Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why I Say Nigger A Lot

I say nigger a lot in order to save some poor unfortunate black man down the road. Let's say that someday a Negro kills a white woman I know. Let's say I was a witness and can get the Negro convicted. The defense attorney will discover that I say nigger all over the place, even in print and the Negro will be aquitted. Which was what happend with Mark Fuhrman and de OJ. Because if I say nigger, then the guilty party did not do the murder. And that's just plain and clear nigger-logic. Which is what the judicial system uses. So Negroes should be thanking me in advance. Ite.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

dis make no sens. i like it. president obama

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home