Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not Saying Nigger

Not saying nigger is like not saying the earth moves around the sun during the days when it was against the law to say or think or suggest or imagine that the earth moves around the sun. Now you can say that the earth moves around the sun. It's nigger you cant say now. Times change. Only not being able to say things stays the same. We've come so far, haven't we? Fuck you. Every day I expect the No Nigger police to come crashing through the door to arrest me for saying nigger. They would all be white too, I imagine. White people go fuckin' apefire when they hear another white person say nigger. I expect the day will come there's be a bunch of niggers hangin' around somewhere, sayin' nigger to each other, like they do, since nigger is the word niggers use most in conversation, and some white imbecile will hear all these niggers saying nigger and go over and say something to them about it. You see, most white people don't actually KNOW what a nigger actually IS. It's just something they are afraid of. So this white guy will hear the word nigger and he'll see niggers using the word a hundred times a second but it won't really register on his empty conciousness that niggers are actually PEOPLE. Now, don't get me wrong; bein' people ain't much in my universe. Niggers, whitey, they're ALL fucked up. It's just that niggers tend to go overboard. I mean, really. They just don't know when to call a fuckin' halt. I mean even a Mexican will eventually say "Okay, das, eenawff, ming; we ga-toe kleen up thees place, ju know?" A nigger? They never see a mess. I mean, I wasn't there, but do you really think NIGGERS cleaned up New Orleans after the flood? I want to see the videos. Except for the fact that the checks got interrupted they probly didnt even notice anythiing was different. I seem to have lost my place. Oh yeah; you can't say nigger anymore. It upsets the nigger gods. HAHAHAHAHAHA "Nigger gods." That's funny. What the fuck would THOSE be. HAHA pro'bly zombies with bling. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fukkin' niggers. They're wacky.

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2009 at 5:04 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

yeah, i guess they would have just gotten in the way. better to ship em off somewhere. they're used to that anyway. thats how they got here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home