Friday, January 23, 2009

Zombie Jesus Will Not Die!

The two posts I have put here about zombie Jesus have resulted in more hatred toward me, from what I can gather, than all the other posts put together. Even more than the one about Marie Osmond. Since I am employed by none of these people I am not reacting about it at all. I mean it's not as though my job is threatened. I am as much a student of the Bible as anyone can be and this is what I have gotten from it: Jesus was, and is, a zombie. He rose from the dead, he raised other people from the dead, and he apparently will raise everybody from the dead who proclaims him King. I presume, king of the ZOMBIES. I have no problem with that! What's the problem! If you're raised from the dead YOU'RE A FUCKING ZOMBIE!! PERIOD!! And if it's Jesus doing it and he raised HIMSELF from the dead, HE'S THE KING OF THE ZOMBIES IN MY BOOK!! HE'S EARNED THE TITLE!! BACK THE FUCK OFF!! Fuckin' weirdos.

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 at 3:07 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

the problem isnt that jesus is a zombie the problem is that he's a zombie jew.

 
At January 23, 2009 at 4:23 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

i hear ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home