Friday, December 19, 2008

The Sarah Palin Effect

The Sarah Palin Effect is - I have noticed - exactly the same effect possessed-people have when the name Jesus is mentioned around them. Total out of control enragement. I'm pretty good at peggin' people. And I have no explanation for this. She seems ok to me. She seems really honest and straightforwad and talented. And really really cute. And good with a hunting rifle. And likes men. Maybe that's the problem: she ain't queer. Whatever it is, it just completely mystifies me. And I am astoundingly politically acute. And adept. And able to see what's REALLY going on. If ya know what I mean, uh?, wink wink, nudge nudge, ey? But this Sarah Palin hatred really stumps me. I ain't a dummocrap or a pre-pube-lickin, or anything else. I think they all suck. But I can't see what WRONG with Sarah Palin. I mean, what's there to hate? So if anyone the fuck knows, clue me in so I can hate her too. Thanks. I mean, who knows, she might have it comin'. Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home