Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ayn Rand and the Bible

Like all atheists Ayn Rand had a seething venemous hatred of the Bible. Which is crazy if you are convinced the Bible is not true. Which, being atheists, they are convinced is the case. That the Bible is not true. So they must be crazy. Because they are mad at a work of fiction. Which is like having a seething venemous hatred of Wuthering Heights. Or the Illiad. Or Winnie the Pooh. Which is also crazy. And I think it's safe to assume that Ayn Rand, and most atheists, are not crazy. So they must be just fucking pissed. But at what, that is the mystery.

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 at 9:32 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

I am an Objectivist. Please do not try to contact me. Ever. You are not my moral equal I am afraid. you are a lesser being. You are beneath me in dignity and purpose. Whatever your purpose is. If it is to be envious of your betters you are succeeding. But where is the rationality in your purpose. Where is the morality. Wherever they are they are not where mine are. Which are up higher than yours are. I should tell you if you do not know or realize in your hasty folly to misspeak of Miss Rand there is no quarter given in this banishment. It is forever and eternal and there is no parole or forgiveness, for good behavior or for any other reason. AND I will not apologize for my decision, not now, not in the future, not ever. Goodbye. An Objectivist

 
At December 14, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

Unless you're a hot stripper you pro'bly won't be missed. And I ain't never heard of an Objectivist stripper. Strippers need to be attractive on SOME level. I think ya know where I'm goin' on this. Objectivists are skanks. The only hot ones were in Ayn Rand's novels and we only had her word to go on even then. There never were no pictures. And a lotta them novels was made up. Even the descriptions of the chicks. Pure fiction, total fabrications. sorry to shock ya. I know you folks think, like Trekkies do, that it was all real stuff. Goddammit it kills me to have to be the one to be tellin' ya. Shit, now yer all upset. I BLAME MYSELF!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home