Friday, November 9, 2012

The Nigger Wins Again. I Bow Down.

   Niggbama's re-election has forced me into a strange corner: I am going to start sending out positive energy regarding him. The negative shit - you know,  itemizing his sociopathic psychotic deranged traits in detail and without letup?...that didn't work. So I am going to start saying nice things about the fucker. Such as, hey, he got Bin Laden. And things like, Hey, he is causing the Muslim body count in Persia to go through the roof and without using American troops. And things like, Hey, he is collectivizing the remnants of the Divided States into a social amalgam of love. And I think that is great. Screw this negativity. What is it getting. I am not just reaching across the aisle like a gay republican I am crossing the aisle like a good comrade. Thank you. God bless Obama. We need a million more just like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home