Saturday, September 8, 2012

New American Flag

   I have been wondering if maybe we need a new American flag. America is practically a ward of Washington DC now, and the courts are the important things in everyone's life, that,  and making sure they have enough "police protection." So I was thinking a better flag for these days might be a rodent, about the size of a 6 year old lad, standing on tiptoe, one paw cupped near its muzzle and a cop leaning down a bit sideways, getting his ear closer to courteously listen to what it is the rat has to tell him. If I could draw I would submit the drawing here, but I can't. So it ain't here. Except for inside your head. Assuming you read this. If you haven't read it then your head is still empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home