Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Facebook Ban Update

Now that I am not on facebook, it's pretty evident why the stock is tanking: I am the only good thing about the whole company. And I have been banned. It has taught me something though, this ordeal: a lot of my "friends" - most of whom i never met and do not know - are VERY boring people, at least in a social arena. Look at my cat, look at my son, look at my grandchild, do you think this dress makes me look fat? went to the park today, did you see the eclipse? hey, how ya doin'? went to the river, talked to grandad today, he's feeling better, lookit what the cat did to my sock, isn't this just the cutest doll ev-AHRRRRRRR????? Jesus. It's embarassing as hell. Wouldn't you think that if you were going to install something onto an internet site that was the most accessed internet site on the planet that you would take a little bit of time and if what you are SAYING isnt' remotely interesting, wouldn't you take some time to make the WAY that you are saying it interesting? "I went to the river today. I kept my dick out the whole time. got two boners. jacked one of them off. squirted TONS of sperm. Ok, gotta go, cops are comin'. and they look aroused." Something. Anything. And the men are actually worse than the women. "Love ya bro! Hugs!!" Jesus. Muslim assassins and allah-fucking suicide bombers likely have more interesting facebook conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home