Friday, May 18, 2012

Still In Facebook Jail

Facebook has informed me that they have tacked on another three days to my sentence. they did not explain why. In fact if it wasnt that i am a whiz at first grade math i would not have known about it at all. I guess Facebook has a lot of members who think that Facebook is a form of employment. And that being thrown off it is akin to getting fired and losing a paycheck. I suppose then that this would upset such people. I however am aware that Facebook is not a job and that in fact it is an arena of annoyance. But I like being annoying myself so I in fact actually belong on Facebook. Unfortunately for me Facebook does not want annoying people on Facebook even though that is the only ilk that congregates there. So I would conclude that facebook would have even more members if the people who have been thrown off it were counted. I was thrown off because I posted a comment criticizing all branches of the Amerikan Politburo and the Nigger In Chief specifically. As anyone knows who has been reading about the Nigger In Chief altering all the Presidents' bios on the DC Presidents site....this Obama fucker is a raging psycho commie narcissist faggot hottentot potentate. He is batshit crazy and a sociopath of Manson proportions. He does not like people saying so, either. And now that Facebook is a "public corporation" the nigger in chief has total access to it. Not that he didnt before but now he can shout out loud about it because Facebook now being a corporation is it an entity deserving of suspicion. Because corporations are evil and government is good. I like that "hottentot potentate" thing by the way. Pretty funny shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hottentot potentate. Kenya dig it??

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM , Blogger John said...

Well Jj I honestly do not know WTF is going on with your blog???? I had two accounts with this blog. One using Mick and the other John. Instead when signing in they used my gmail address and password???? Will soon find out after posting this????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home