Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Facebook Ban

Once again I have been banned from Facebook. This COULD affect the price of the initial public offering since I am the only interesting thing ON Facebook. Other than the ads for housing loans of course with frantically dancing cartoon people. I said some bad things about the Federal government and used the word fuck a lot. You have to know that I am not taking it well by virtue of the fact that I am back here. I am being banned for seven days. This is the third time this has happened. The first time was for 24 hours. The second time was for 72 hours. this time is for how many hours seven days is. Three million, two hundred thousand, three hundred and fifteen hours. That's a long time. But not in geological years, and those are the years I go by, so seven days is just a few seconds. I should be back on there right now in fact. Oops, I just got banned again, I said fuck again. The last time it was for saying nigger. And the time before that it was for saying nigger too, I believe. They don't tell you in advance what vocabulary you can't use. They would have to ban themselves if they did. I notice that Blogger has changed it's shit. I guess it was working too well before and that had to stop. Well, it has, I now have no idea how to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home