Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Public Company Facebook

Facebook was bad before it went into the hands, lock, stock and barrel, of the government. But now that it is an investment scam, it is now basically worthless. At least to me. Apparently the new corporate management is systematically removing a;; "objectionable" postings from your history. Which is great if you dont want the neighbors to ever find out what you posted about them when drunk. But not so good when you are me and have been using facebook basically as an electronic notebook that other people can read. Every day I get a new list of objectionable posts that they have been removing. Then they tell me that they would appreciate it if I would take-over and get rid of them myself. Only a Jew would come up with that as a negotiating angle. Only an Italian would tell him to go fuck himself in response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home