Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Andrew Galambos Theory of Society

I got a book that apparently nobody can get called Sic Itur Ad Astra, a book called a "crank book" by a lot, if not most, people who have ever heard of it. The title means this way to the stars. it's some famous Latin expression, which gives some credence to the "it's a crank book" theory. He could have just called it "This Way To The Stars." This book weighs more than the old fashioned Yellow Pages for Los Angeles and is the same dimensions. It's a transcription of personal courses he gave while standing in front of a class of students in his personal school. You have to be a certain kind of person to even be interested in this thing at all and you almost have to have had a lifetime of frustration with the public sector, and were of a philosophical bent to begin with, to even be remotely interested in a book like this. I had been trying to score a copy for ABOUT 40 years. I am nothing if not persistent. The publishers of this book are - in my opinion - insane. In fact the author of this book is a bit nuts in my opinion. He is also dead. in everybody's opinion. The publishers are members of the Galambos "estate." The publishers have what i consider some really admirable whallopingly intense OCD issues about "getting what is coming to them." I am not sure what is coming to them but they almost dont want anyone to have a copy of the thing but they want everyone to have a copy of the thing. There is no way in hell anyone outside of a mental institution could make a lick of sense out of any of it. It has a cult aura all around it. When shit like this happens it means cult mentality all over the place. But ya know what?....i can deal with cults. Be a cult, that's fine with me, I can slip in and out with ease because the cult aspects of cults are always stupid, and while I ain't bright, I am brighter than cults, so I slip in, I slip out, I get along with the members, I attack the members with impunity, I dance a jig in their midst while calling them names and I spin like a dervish with one arm in the air above my head and the other arm pushing my fist into my hip as I should "hoolah!" That's me. Where was I. So, yeah, ok, this here book. Galambos taught this theory of his about, well, basically, a planet without "public institutions." And that includes "the authorities." The class is about how without "the authorities" progress would burst humanity into the galaxy and beyond in (and this is my timeline now) probably a few generations. Galambos himself never ventured to put a date on it. But I would because I am good at estimating things. Hey, I'm not bragging or boasting, I'm good at estimating things. I am not good at getting laid. Once I am GETTING laid I do fine, but getting to the point of getting laid, I am not good at. But I am good at estimating things. I estimate the chances of my getting laid to Jaimie Pressly at zero. I estimate the chances of her having the orgasm of her life were I actually to get Jaime Pressly in a naked skin-to-skin scenario at 100%. It may interest you to know that none of the other people who have discussed Galambos' theory of society and human progress have ever interspersed the discussion with liklihood rates of meeting and fucking Jaimie Pressly. this is why I am immune to cultimania. Because I am too interested in pussy. I should also mention the only reason you are reading this entry at all about Galambos is because I have once again been suspended from Facebook. For critiquing the Obama Trainride Into Oblivion that he is conducting in relentless Marxist determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home