Monday, March 1, 2010

The Nigger And The White Olympics


I don't usually ax questions here but does anyone know if the nigger in chief has congratulated the American Olympians yet on their winning performances? I know the fucker hates white people, and I have no problem with racism, believe me, I am right up there with Obama on that one, it's just that my racism ain't against white people, and I am sure even a dumbass stupid nigger like Obama can understand that. But just for the sake of appearances has the mother fucker even made a half-assed attept at a pretense of making believe he is happy about the fine showing of America in this global competition? You all keep me posted on this now, would you? I am very anxious to be proven wrong. I am anxious but not placing any bets on it. Just for the record.

3 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Mick said...

The reason I visit and comment on this blog on a regular basis is because the owner is as much of a racist as I am....and its not racism against white people.

To answer your question I have not heard one iota of a beep from that fucking MULATO bastard that could even resemble a congratulation nor have I heard him even mention the olympics. In fact, I have not heard one fucking nigger say a beep about the olympics.

I'm certain if these were the summer olympics every supposedly (in "his" eyes only) prominent nigger would be foaming from the mouth in expressing his congratulations to all the niggers from American and every afreakan nation for their medals.

I'm certain Onigger and the First Ape Family with get their photo-op in a couple weeks with the medal winning WHITE American Olympians and that one lonesome nigger fucker at the Nigger Hut.

 
At March 1, 2010 at 1:28 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

what's really amazing about the nigger in chief is that he doesnt even PRETEND to like white people and white people still think he's cool. He does everything but say "I detest white people." and if he did white people would just say "oh that's ok, sir, we deserve to be hated." so ya know as much as i hate the fuckin nigger bastard i cant accuse him of trying to hide his racism. because he doesnt. not a bit. i guess i'm the only one who can see it though. well, all the niggers can see it. they know he's a racist. but whitey, oh my, he's just a poor black man trying to better himself in the land of opportunity. no he aint, white boy, he's a fucking muslim commie white hating coon who is trying to turn America into a fucking Haitian sewer.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

And if it wasn't for his white grandparents he'd be pimpin' in chi town. His mother was a white whore and his daddy a spem donor to a fine group of social whores. He ain't got no nor never had a "daddy" and his momma she dumped his ass on her parents. There ain't no game in the olympics for whore spem donor. Blacks are good at that. Mulatos are not like mules, unfortunatly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home