Monday, March 1, 2010

The Nigger And The White Olympics


I don't usually ax questions here but does anyone know if the nigger in chief has congratulated the American Olympians yet on their winning performances? I know the fucker hates white people, and I have no problem with racism, believe me, I am right up there with Obama on that one, it's just that my racism ain't against white people, and I am sure even a dumbass stupid nigger like Obama can understand that. But just for the sake of appearances has the mother fucker even made a half-assed attept at a pretense of making believe he is happy about the fine showing of America in this global competition? You all keep me posted on this now, would you? I am very anxious to be proven wrong. I am anxious but not placing any bets on it. Just for the record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home