Monday, November 30, 2009

One Year Of This Fucking Blog

I started this blog thing the day the nigger in the nigger house won the election. That was a year ago. I started it to have a publicly admitted outlet for my objection to this regurgitated blob of Nature's mutation machine being belched into the Presidency of the United States, a Country I used to like a LOT. Now, basically, Las Vegas is my United States and all the rest of it is just pretty much just Mexicans, trash, and wide open spaces. The nigger has not destroyed what was left of the Country as fast as I anticipated, though he does have a pretty good momentum going. Fortunately a small percentage of the white people who actually make the Country function as America and not as Mexico or Iran or Nigeria are starting to realize that at least ONE nigger in the government is an idiot and are willing to risk the - oh dear - label of racist to say so. Since nobody knows what a racist actually is I don't know why people are so afraid to be called one. Who knows, it could mean "has a ten inch cock." And there's nothing wrong with that. Obama of course is a coke addicted Marxist stupid fucking nigger plain and simple. He has absolutely NO intelligence above the level of a smiling, oily, used car salesman, and is only interested in fucking up the whole planet if necessary because he hates Earth and everyone on it. If this was not a planet in the death throes of stupidity he would not have bobbed to the surface of the slimy pond as fast as he has. He is where he is because Darwin was correct in his understanding of how things happen with living things; non-thinking beings - plants, animals, humans - adapt to whatever conditions favor their proliferation. In the present day human realm, mass stupidity is what is favored. Intelligence is punished. Therefore Obowma and his very ugly wife and his two retarded children are where they are because they Belong there. But I don't have to like it, even though there is nothing I can do about it because this is a "democracy" where the will of the majority of the "average" people - which would be undocumented indians from Mexico and Honduras - have their likes and dislikes attended to at the expense of the above average and the below average. This is called "the best government in history in perfect operation." It doesn't say much for the history of government does it. My job here is to call Obama names. Period. I have not gotten tired of it, and when he is gone, I will stop and the blog will disappear, never to be replaced by another one. Not at these prices at any rate. I'll rail against that nigger piece of shit in public for free but probably not anything else. I'll need to be paid. The only possible exception would be Islam. But I don't see Islam being stopped short of worldwide nuclear eradication. I don't think the disappearance of Obama will require that much effort. And when he goes I will go. This should be a great incentive for EVERYONE to try and get rid of the fucker not just me. And now on to Year Two. Let the nigger-bashing begin. I mean continue.

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM , Blogger nobody said...

Lets us all pray the next uninvited guest at the White Hut is Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home