Friday, December 11, 2009

HAHAHA FUCKING JEWS HAHAHAHA

I get emails from two anti Muslim sites, Jihad Watch and some reformed Muslim named Shoebat. Sometimes Shoebat has some Jew on board to whine abut how tough the Jews have it. By reading these Jews, these hard core Semitic non Christians, I have learned that they will not write the letters God. They write G-d. So does that Jew woman on Atlas Shrugs who lifted Ayn Rand's book title, apparently with no shit from the Rand estate. So these hard core Jew won't write God. They're explanation is that they are not worthy. HAHAHA no shit, sherlock. You sure ain't. But I see it as a kind of arrogance disguised as piety. It's as though they are saying they are SO important that they are only going to give a courtesy mention to their deity, excuse us if we omit a letter or two. It's our way of reminding God that it's Us Jews who are number one. We kindly and with great graciousness give our deity two of his three letters. It's even more fucked up than that. The Jew diety isnt "god." it's Yahweh. Jews. They're impossible. I guess I ain't the first fucker to ever notice that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It gets even more fucked up. Before the Jews knew who their deity was by name he was just this thing that did stuff. So they all wanted to know his name. because everyone else had deities with names and the Israelites thought they should to. So they whined and nagged and their deity said it don't matter what me name is but they kept whining and nagging. Israelis, you understand. So the deity said my name is I Am What Am. That means i am the thing that has no creator i just exist because that is my nature and there is nothing else in creation that can make that claim but me because i made verything else." That what I am what am means. This somehow in Jew language came out to be YHWH. They don't have vowels, these Jews. So after nagging and nagging to learnt their deity's name, now that they knew it they forbade anyone to actually say it. Jews. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home