Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mr. Helpful

Dennis says this wasn't him answering this guy but I ain't buyin' it.

Some trick or treating help please?

My friend is a douche bag give me some burns and mean things to say.
40 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


Suck my cock, you dick.

And no, that wasn't a recommended insult for your friend. That was directed at you prick. What kind of dumbass, twat-licking idiot dog fucker like you posts this question in current events. Try holidays or religion and spirituality, or even wikipedia, but not here, cunt.

Also, I think you are going to hell because you celebrate halloween. jesus never celebrated halloween, you ungodly whore. dress up as the devil, youll see him soon, dicklicker mother fucker

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2009 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Neither am I. Think it was you....HAHAHAHA!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home