Sunday, May 31, 2009

An Email I Got


this is an email i got from a bike builder:


I was at Blockbusters on Saturday renting videos, and I was going along
the wall and there was a video called "Obama". I told the men next to me that
I wouldn't waste my time. We st art ed talking about Obama.

These guys were Arabs, and I asked them why they thought Michele Obama
headed home following her visit in France instead of traveling on to
Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband.
They said she couldn't go to Saudi Arabia , Turkey or Iraq .

I said "Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia , Turkey and Dubai ."
They answered, "Obama is a Muslim, and by Muslim law, he would not be
allowed to bring his wife into the countries that accept Shari Law."

Just thought it was interesting that the Arabs at Blockbuster's accept
the
idea that we're being led by a Muslim who follows the Islamic creed. They
also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia .
It was a signal to the Muslim world.

Just thought you would like to know. Odd, I thought HE SAID he was a
Christian.

Now he wouldn't lie to us, would he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home