Saturday, March 28, 2009

Your Blogger


Many of you have been asking, "Hey, what the fuck do you look like, we want to kill you!" Most of these inquiries have - in fact all of them - have come from white people infuriated with my constant use of the word nigger when speaking of or referring to niggers. The niggers themselves?...they don't seem to care. On the other hand, they can't read. So unless you white people are telling them, i say let's keep the darkies in the dark, shall we? Shit, I mean niggers. What I look like is here for your enjoyment. I am always in the Zippy shirt so I should be easy to find. If you see someone in a zippy shirt and you are not sure if it's me, kill them anyway, they're pro'bly enough like me that it'll be close enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home