Friday, February 6, 2009

Alec Baldwin and Gene Hackman

Anyone who wants to make a movie I will go to see, you just need to cast Alec Baldwin and Gene Hackman as opposing enemies with culturedly insulting senses of humor and I will go and watch it. Probably 20 times. Oh, and I would need to be the one writing the dialogue. I doubt that they could do it themselves. They would just have to act it all out. They could do that. In fact they would look forward to coming to work every day until the movie was done. The plot? Who gives a shit, they could be rival shoe salesmen. Wouldn't matter. Just the two of them determinedly and psychotically trying to outdo each other. They could make up the plot themselves, that would be fine. Just let me do the dialogue. You'd have two guys who would never be late for work and would probably work overtime for free. Just to see the movie themselves. It would be fantastic. I know what I'm talking about. I mean, I'm right about niggers, ain't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home