Monday, February 2, 2009

Race-Based Sports Teams

They oughta have a nigger football league and a white football league and then at the end of the year have a superbowl that even I would be interested in. The Nigger Bowl. Or the White Bowl. Or the Nigger-White Bowl. I don't know what it would be called. I just found out that the NFL did NOT mean Nigger Football League. And I thought the AFL was the Anglo Football League. Turns out that's fulla niggers too. Anyway they oughta make sports teams racial. All nigger. All white. All Mexican. I believe Mexican is a race. Not really sure. There's a fuckin' hell of a lot of 'em so they must be a race. Like the chinks. Make all sports teams racially pure. Now that would make sports actually interesting. Find out who's the best once and for all.

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

I actually like this idea. you've finally said something that actually makes some sense.

 
At February 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

hey it had to happen eventually.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home