Monday, January 5, 2009

The Obama Cancer

No, I'm afraid he ain't gonna die, we are: those circular things that the New Nigger had on his campaign jet are now popping up on tv everywhere, anywhere an American flag is displayed, it's now displayed in a circular frame like that "Rainbow Coalition New Day Dawning" abomination he turned the flag into on his plane. This abortion design Muslim Nigger Motif is probably gonna be tattooed on our asses by his Nigger SS. Keep your guns loaded, and remember, niggers can't shoot worth shit.

3 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

this is racism of the most degraded sort. I cannot believe your relentless use of the N word. I am crying now. and I am not even an N.

 
At January 5, 2009 at 9:51 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

I am an N and I cannot believe your use of the N word either.

 
At January 5, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

I even object to the use of the letter N. I think we should coome together and figure out a name we can call these people that everyone, including the N's can agree on. I would like to suggest Oon(click)d'dwann. thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home