Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stutterers

I fucking detest stutterers. I won't allow them near me. I start stuttering. And I won't tolerate it. Not even from me. It's fucking impossible to have a fucking conversation with these bastards. Especially the REAL bad mother fuckers. Holy shit, they take a fucking hour to say cat. And if you dare tell one of the fuckers that they can fix the fucking problem they go fucking explosive. They won't hear of it. They fucking become like screaming demons. Fuck. They don't piss you off enough, you tell them you can cure them they get even more annoying. They pile-on the shit. I notice the stuttering kinda disappears when they are fucking detonating one of their fucking furious tirades right into your kisser. Fuckers. It's not bad enough they have the arrogance to try and communicate with you verbally and put you through hell in the process, any suggestion that they can actually put a stop to their torturing of you and everyone else they contact just infuriates them. "I CAN'T BE CURED! DON'T TELL ME I CAN! I HAVE A NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEM!!" No, dude. You have a fucking attitude problem. You need to be beat up every time you open your fucking yap. Go off into a corner and talk, you want to talk. Don't come up to me and do it. You want to communicate with me? - text me, fucker. Write it down someplace. Spell it out with piss in the dirt. But don't fucking use your yap. At least not to me. I'll fucking kick you in the nuts. I stutter for two days after I talk to one of you pests, and I don't fucking need that. I won't put up with it from you and I DAMN sure won't fucking put up with it from myself. So back off, you bastards. Or bring a fucking pen and paper. Then we can talk. No problem. Otherwise you better wear a fucking titanium barrier in front of your idiot balls, you start fucking talking to me. I know what you shitheads are up to and it don't fucking work with me. Play your fucking games with people who don't fucking know any better. Which is pro'bly all of 'em but me.

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

Jesus Christ, you've crossed the fffffffffffffffucking line this time. You better hope we never mmmmmmmmmmmeet.

 
At December 16, 2008 at 2:17 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

obama.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home