Tuesday, December 16, 2008

George Clooney

Am I the only one who thinks George Clooney is so fucking creepy-scarey that he makes Tom Cruise look like a quietly meditative Buddah? I can't really put my finger on the problem I gut with the guy that sets off an alarm somewhere in my head; it's like he's cloaked in the dark side of the force, or something. I don't get the registering in my Register Nodes of anything even remotely familiar emanating from the guy. It's like his soul is generating on a frequency I can't detect. It's like he ain't there but he is; like he's a reflection I'm seeing and the real whateverheis is on some other planet making the image appear here on earth. The closest I can come to pinpointing anything actually physically apparent that seems out of whack with Actual Life Forms is that his complexion seems to be "wanting to be smokey grey" is the closest I can come to articulating it. It's like his skin is attempting to change color, maybe to its natural saurian hue, but that the machinery operatiing him is valiantly preventing that from happening and thus not revealing his true identiy as some sort of bipedal subsurface Martian lizard. Watching Michael Jackson hold a conversation with someone is far less disturbing than watching George Clooney hold one. OJ seems quite the stouthearted bulwark of society to me compared to how George Clooney affects me. The only person I can think of immediately who registered weirder on my Internal Richter Scale was John Wayne Gasey. So I GUESS we're going to have to assume, at least until Something Happens is that the problem isn't really with George Clooney. That the problem really is with me. But I will say this; if there were actually any people reading this, a lot of them would be agreeing with me. With all of them saying they were just holding back all this time and waiting for the first person to come forward with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home